31

El's POV

 Kissing a girl was way different than kissing a boy. I mean, lips meet and all but there was something way more addicting than kissing a boy. Or maybe it was just because this was my first girl kiss. 

Regardless, I liked the difference, and I liked the fact that we weren't just kissing on her bed. I mean, we did that too.

We made midnight chocolate chip cookies with kisses here and there. Then she acted out her favorite Wonder Woman scene which was very kiss worthy.

I was scared we were moving to fast, but with Max, it just seemed right. Mere hours since we confessed our feelings seems like long enough. Besides, we had known each other for longer.

"I came out to Lucas." Max said suddenly as we started to get ready for bed. 

I looked to her, shocked, waiting for answers.

She was staring at me sweetly."It just seemed right to let him know that I wasn't interested, ya know, so he doesn't get hurt."

"Shit!" I cursed.

Max cocked her head.

"I need to tell Mike as well, that I'm not interested I mean."

"Call him," she suggested.

"I don't know if that'd be the best way," I was wary.

She shrugged, "it's what I did."

I sighed and ran stressed fingers through my hair, "Yeah but you and Lucas were already on the offs, Mike and I were starting our relationship back up." I bit my lip and my eyes left Max's face and onto her cream colored ceiling. "I'll just tell him to meet up with me tomorrow." I sent the text right away.

---------

Mike's POV

"Mike!" Dustin called, "You playing winner?"

I shook my head. "I just like to watch."

He and Will were engaged in a very intense game of ping pong. 

"I got next round then," Lucas called from the seat over.

I needed to talk to Will, but I didn't want to bother him. To seem clingy. 

This was a lot harder than I thought it would be. 

Suddenly Will cursed and backed away from the table. "It's your turn Lucas," he muttered and dropped the paddle in Lucas's lap.

Sore loser I guess.

Will took a seat next to me and I immediately turned to him. "What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

He shrugged, "why?"

"Uh, I just think we should talk, you know, privately."

Will nodded, "I'm free after noon, my mom wants me to help her in the morning."

"Ok, sounds good," easy enough.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I checked the screen.

El texted me.

'Can you come over sometime after noon, we should talk'

Well that's good timing, I needed to get some things off my chest anyways. Not that it was going to be easy.

------

Short chapter but I think it's picking up.

Idk. 

My professer messaged me to ask how I'm doing and it kinda creeps me out. How's quarantine for you guys?