Chapter Three

It's been about a week since Hayden and I decided to end our friendship and go into an unknown relationship.  I head to the kitchen to make pancakes for me and the boys. 

"BREAKFAST!" I yell to the boys before making myself a plate and sitting at the table. 

"Thanks, sis." He says sitting down at the table following the rest of the boys. 

"So we still throwing that party tonight?" Josh asks grabbing my drink and taking a sip.

I smack his arm and take it away from him before stealing a bite of his pancakes. 

"Stop don't touch my food." He screeches at me. 

"Bite me," I say taking a sip of my drink. 

"I'd do more than bite you, sweetie." He says winking at me. 

"Hey stop it you two," Alex says getting all protective. 

"I'd like to see you try," I say back ignoring Alex. 

"Oh, you're going to regret saying that," Josh says looking me up and down. 

Alex wacks josh's head and tells him to stop flirting with me. 

"Ow, you dick." He says rubbing his head. 

I give his hair a little kiss to make it better making Alex give me the knock it off look.

"Evelyn go get ice from the store. Plenty of it. Someone go with her and get the beer." 

Hayden stands up and walks to the door with me after he grabs his wallet. "Let's go." 

We get into my car as I drive us to Walmart cause it's the closest store from the house. 

"Before we go get that stuff can we go to a different aisle?" I ask him before getting out of the car. 

"Lead the way." He says grabbing a cart from the rack. 

I lead us to the clothes section which makes him groan. "Why." He asks making me smile. 

"I need a pair of leggings," I tell him smiling at him. I grab a pair quickly as we head to the alcohol section. 

Hayden grabs everything we would need which would be a lot. I got a text from Alex saying to grab snacks also. We grabbed plenty of chips and snacks. 

Once we load everything into the car we start to head home. Hayden makes sure to have a hand on my thigh the entire way home. We aren't dating but we are casually showing acts of affection. 

"Do you think tonight will be fun?" He asks with a sigh. 

"I just want to get drunk and have fun," I say with a laugh, making him roll his eyes.

We get home and the boys get ready for the party tonight while I relax on the couch. 

"Are you going to help?" Josh asks walking in with his shirt off. 

"Damn boy look at you." I whistle making him blush a little. 

"Evelyn stop flirting with my friends," Alex says coming into the room followed by the rest of the boys also shirtless. 

I stare at Hayden's body before making eye contact with him smirking at me. 

"You all need to go shower you stink," I say making them go shower. 

"You could always join me." Josh jokes making Alex smack him again.

"Bro stop hitting me," Josh yells rubbing his arm.