Chapter Fourteen

I woke up with the worst hangover. Hayden and I got so wasted it was ridiculous. I barely remember anything after getting home. I open my eyes and look over to see Hayden already out of bed.

I pull my blanket off of my body and get out of bed stretching a little. God my body hurts. I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. 

Holy shit I have a huge bruise on my side. What the fuck happened. 

I walk out to Hayden's office and lean against the door. 

"How did I get this?" I ask him pulling my shirt up a little. The dark purple bruise on full display.  

"I didn't think it was that bad." He days making a concerned face. "Come here." 

I walk over to him and he looks at it with guilt in his eyes. "So how did it happen?" I ask him sitting down on his lap.

"We showered last night. Had sex. And all of a sudden we both fell and your side hit the shelf. I didn't see a bruise when we went to bed. You weren't even in pain." He says putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"It's okay. I don't blame you. I do remember the shower I just didn't remember falling." I tell him giving his cheek a kiss. 

"Okay, I still feel bad though." 

"You're fine babe. How much more work do you have?" I ask him leaning into his chest.

"I got a few emails to reply too. And then I got to go over a memo for work then I'll be done. We can get some Dinner and head to Alex's for the party." He tells me sitting up in the chair. 

"I'll leave and let you get some work done," I tell him standing up.

"No, stay. You can sit in my lap it shouldn't take long." 

I shrug and sit back down leaning towards his left side. He scoots us closer to his desk and gives my shoulder a kiss before going through his emails. 

I pull out my phone and play on it for a little bit before Josh texts me. 

Josh- Hey that girl said yes to a date! Thank you so much for helping me.

Me- You're welcome. I'm glad you found someone. 

Josh- Me too. Well, see ya later. Love ya. 

Me- Love ya too. 

"You guys say I love you?" Hayden asks confused. 

"No, we say love ya cause it's more friendly."

"Alright."

"Why you jealous?" I ask him while looking him in the eye.

"Nope." He says closing his computer giving me a tight squeeze. 

"Lunch?" I ask. 

"Yeah let's make tacos." He says happily. 

I roll my eyes at the choice in food but agree to make them. We head to the kitchen and Hayden starts to make the meat while I cut up lettuce and tomatoes. Hayden gets guacamole for him which I find nasty. 

  "Can you set the table up for me while I get the rest of the stuff ready?" He asks me. I nod and bring everything to the table. Including plates and getting us both a drink. 

Hayden brings over the meat and shells. We both start digging into the food while making fun of each other slightly about how we make our tacos. 

My phone rings while Hayden and I lay on the couch watching the movie he put on. 

"Hello?" I say into the phone which is on speaker on the counter. 

"Hey we changed the party to start at 8 it's gonna be a pool party. So don't forget a bathing suit." 

Off Limits You Say?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें