Chapter Thirteen

I wake up feeling groggy. I look to the nightstand beside me and see the time. Six in the morning, way too damn early. Hayden's arms are wrapped around my body pulling me into him. 

I roll over towards him and sigh. He sleeps so peacefully. I slowly poke his nose making him flinch a little. "Hayden. Wake up." 

I kiss him softly putting my fingers in his hair. He kisses back and smiles in the kiss. "Morning beautiful." 

He opens his eyes slowly I pull away and smiles.  

I go to sit up but he quickly pulls me back down climbing on top of me. "Where do you think you are going?" 

I squeal in surprise before my arms get pinned above my head. "What are you doing!" I giggle softly at him nipping at my skin. 

"I want to cuddle a little bit before we get up." 

"Can I go pee first?" I ask him. 

He rolls off of me and lets me get up. He smacks my ass playfully with a smirk. "Hurry up." 

I stick my tongue out at him and head off to the bathroom before going back to the bed. I crawl in beside him which makes him quickly wrap his arms around me pulling me close into him. 

"You are such a softy." 

"Only for you babe." 

"I love this side of you. You act all goofy and smile all the time." I tell him tracing his face with my fingers. 

"You bring this side out of me." He says giving me a kiss. "Do you want breakfast?" 

"Definitely. Whatcha making?" 

"Depends on what you want." 

"Bacon," I tell him with a smile. 

"I'll make eggs too." He says shaking his head at me with a smile on his face. 

"I'm going to start some laundry if that's okay?" I ask him. 

"Go ahead it's all in the laundry room."

The only reason I am doing the laundry is all because I spilled something on my pants and need them to be washed. Otherwise, he can do his own laundry. 

"Food is done!" he yells from the kitchen making me go straight there. 

We ate breakfast in silence but it wasn't awkward. We didn't do much today. We decided to move my things into his place. We finished around four in the afternoon. We decided we would unpack everything tomorrow cause moving all my shit was exhausting. 

"The bed is officially half yours." He says as he pulls me on it after putting the last box down. 

"You're never gonna let that go will you?" I ask him looking up at him as I cuddle into his side. 

"Maybe sometime in the future. Do you want to go hang out with the boys today?" He asks me moving his hand from my back to my hip. 

"We can. Maybe we can have a fire?" I ask him lifting myself up a little with my elbow. 

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." 

I go to get up so I can get dressed but I get pulled back down. Hayden wraps his arms around me and squeezes. "Not yet. I want to take a second to relax first." 

"Or we could take a half-hour?" I ask him moving on top of him with a smile. 

He grips my hips and smiles at me. "Oh, and what will we do in these thirty minutes?" He asks giving my hips a squeeze. 

I bend down moving all my hair to one side of my face and kiss him. We both pick up the pace of the kiss. You know where it leads to.

"Hayden, can I drive?" I ask him nicely as we step into his garage. 

"You want to drive?" He asks nervously. 

I nod my head at him and smile. 

"Alright, but please be careful." 

I squeal a little getting into the driver's seat. I slowly pull out of his garage and get onto the street. I can visibly see Hayden become nervous. 

"I've driven before babe," I tell him putting my hand on his thigh. 

"Nope. Hand back on the wheel. We aren't wrecking my baby." He says moving my hand away. He puts his hand on my thigh instead which makes me roll my eyes. 

We make it to Alex's house and walk-in. 

"Babe you came back!" Josh yells running to me and hugging me. 

I laugh at his stupidity and hug him back. 

"Okay Josh let go of my girlfriend," Hayden says putting his arm around my waist. 

"What are you guys doing tonight?" 

"Well, we were just gonna play cards tonight and probably drink. You know the normal boring stuff." Drew says looking up from his phone. 

And that's what we did till three in the morning. Me and Hayden ended up taking an Uber to the house as we were both wasted. 

"Babe, can we shower?" I ask him pulling him into the house. 

"Yeah, I'll get some towels." 

We both hoped into the shower. I was under the water rinsing my hair when Hayden randomly wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. 

"You look so hot." He whispers into my ear. His dick poking my stomach making me smirk. 

One thing lead to another and lets just say sex in a shower is pretty fun till you slip and fall.