Chapter Eleven

"You know this could be a regular thing if you moved in with me," Hayden says quickly. 

He is laying on the bed while I am in the bathroom washing my face before bed. "What?" I ask him quite shocked. 

"Move in with me." He says again as I walk into the bedroom towards the bed. 

"Are you sure?" I ask him sitting on the bed. 

"I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't sure. Come on you have to agree. It's nice to wake up next to each other." 

"You're right," I say settling in bed. "I'd love to move in." 

"Are you serious?" He says happily. 

"Why not? I spend the night here almost every night." I tell him as we cuddle up next to each other. 

"Did you ever think about this when you were fourteen?" He asks while rubbing his fingers around my hip. 

"Of course. I used to imagine our whole life." 

"If I wasn't your brothers' friend who would have you gone for?" He asks jokingly. 

"Josh for sure," I tell him kind of joking. 

"Really?" He asks shifting his body to where he is looking me in the eyes. 

"Yeah only because I know he treats girls better than Drew. That's only if I had to. Luckily you were there. I prefer you over anyone." 

"I don't have any competition, do I?" He asks trailing his hand up to my face. 

"You would win even if you did." I move towards him to give him a kiss. 

"You're right." He says smiling in the kiss. 

"Does this mean this bed is half mine?" I ask him quickly. 

"Here we go again with the bed." He says joking. 

"Oh, hush you love me." I give him a kiss on the lips before standing back up to get a drink from the kitchen. 

"Did you want anything while I am in the kitchen?"

"No, I'm good." 

I head to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. While opening the fridge I hear a knock at the door. I make my way over to the door and look through the peephole thing. It's Alex. 

I crack the door open enough to where he cant see my body. "Yes?" 

"Can I come in?" He asks looking at me confused. 

"Yes but close your eyes." I'm not really dressed considering all I'm wearing is underwear and Hayden's shirt.

Alex closes his eyes as I let him in. "Hayden Alex is here!" I yell before heading to the bedroom to put pants on.

"Whatcha need?" Hayden asks Alex while heading into the living room. 

"I tried calling a couple of times but you guys were probably busy. My car broke down a few blocks away and I need it jumped but no one was answering." He says kind of annoyed.

"Alright let me go get my keys and we can go," Hayden says putting his shoes on. He gives my temple a kiss. "I'll be back." 

They both left leaving me alone for at least fifteen minutes. I decide to get undressed again and lay in bed. I'm too tired for anything else.