Chapter Nine

I woke up in Hayden's arms all warm and comfortable. Besides the fact that I am still sweaty. I pull his arm off of my waist without waking him up.

At least I thought I did.

"Where are you going, babe?" He asks opening his eyes slightly.

"I'm gonna go shower. Is that alright?" I ask him pulling a t-shirt over my naked body.

"Yeah, I'll bring you a towel." He tells me getting out of bed with a stretch.

I start walking into the bathroom and turn the water on making sure it's a good temperature. I am so glad he lives by himself. I hop into the shower and hear the door open.

"Your towel is on the rack." He says starting to leave the room.

"You don't want to join?" I ask him quickly before he leaves the room. I put shampoo into my hand and start to rub it into my hair.

Hayden joins me in the shower and takes over washing my hair. "This feels so good," I say loving the feeling of a scalp massage.

I rinse my hair out and start washing my body as he washes his hair quickly. "How do you afford a place like this?" I ask him taking in the scenery of the bathroom.

It's a nice bathroom. The shower is a stand-up shower that could fit like six people. It has two shower heads and one coming from the ceiling like a rain one. He also has a bath in the corner of the room.

"I have a good job." He says with a smile.

"You have a job?" I ask him actually confused cause he is always at home and never working.

"I work from home." He tells me before rinsing his body. At this point, I've been standing in the warm water admiring his body.

"You done checking me out?"

"Nah I could for another couple minutes," I tell him before pulling his face down to give me a kiss.

He rolls his eyes and turns off the water before taking my towel and drying himself off.

"What about me?" I ask him somewhat shivering.

"I'll go get you a new one... unless you want to use this one." He says holding out his towel.

"I mean you're clean so I don't care," I say before grabbing his towel and drying off.

Some people will find it gross. Hell, I would find it gross if I didn't know that he just cleaned his whole body. Also, the fact that I've just slept with him naked and sweaty so a little-used towel isn't going to bother me.

"What are we doing today?" He asks me walking into his bedroom putting clothes on.

I grab a pair of his sweatpants and a tank top that I left here a week ago. Lucky for me we threw my clothes in the wash so I have a clean pair of underwear and bra.

"I don't know, is there anything you have to do today?"

"Well, I don't have much to do today. But, I do have to drop a few things off at my mom's."

"Well let's stop at my house so I can get ready. Then we can go to your parent's house."

Hayden nods grabbing his car keys as we head to the car to go to mine and Alex's place. We get to my house and I go get dressed while Hayden talks to Alex.

I try to look decent enough to been seen by his parents. I've met his parent's hundreds of times but never as his girlfriend. Although I'm not sure I'm his girlfriend. I think I'm going to have to ask him about it. But what do you say? Just straight be like am I your girlfriend? Or just be like what are we? I'll wing it.

I go downstairs and see Josh standing by the bottom of the stairs. "What are you doing?" I ask taking the final step at the bottom.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks quickly.

"Yeah?" I ask him taking a seat on the steps.

"I like a girl." He says sitting next to me.

"Oh?" I ask him with a smile.

"I don't know how to ask her on a date." He says messing with his hands.

"Practice on me. Act like I'm the girl."

"Alright." He says with a sigh. "So for a long time I have like you and I would love if you would go on a date with me."

"Of course!" I say fakely and hug him.

"What the fuck is this!" Hayden says loudly making me pull away from Josh.

"She is helping me ask a girl on a date." He says. "I promise I wasn't asking her on a date."

I stand up and kiss Hayden on the cheek. "Don't worry babe. I'll always say no if someone asks me on a date."

"You better." He says pulling me into him and giving me a kiss on the temple. "Let's go to my mom's."

"I love that you call it your mom's rather than your parent's house," I tell him getting in the car.

"Hayden, what are we?" I ask him looking over at him softly.

"Humans?" He says with a smirk.

"Hayden seriously."

"Well, I like to think we are a couple. Unless you don't want to be." He says putting a hand on my thigh.

"Of course I want to be I just needed to make sure," I told him giving him a smile.

About forty-five minutes later we made it to the house and pull into the driveway.