1: It's not what your thinking!

They were quiet for a while now. Mew just kept driving without looking at Gulf
Gulf stared at the night lights outside through the misty window, tears bulging out of his tired eyes. Only the deep breath of both could be heard in the car. Once they arrived home, Mew stormed out and went inside first, Gulf sat in the car for a while, his eyes were pricking with tears. He knew it was his fault, he knew his actions were bad and he felt sorry about it but Mew wouldn't forgive him.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

(Text messages)

Mew: Hello my baby❤
Gulf: phiiii, don't call me that, I'm not a baby ok😖
Mew: Ok ok, nong what are you doing?
Mew: What time are you finishing today? I'll pick you up.
Gulf: It's ok Phi, I have alot of assignments to finish. It's going to take a long time so I don't want to keep you waiting.
Mew: oh, another project? You have so many projects these days we barely spend any time together☹ Ok but who are you doing the project with?
Gulf: Mild and Boat
Mew: ok, come back home safe sweetie😚
Gulf: ok phi I love you bye💞

(End of text messages)

Gulf hesitated for a while. He felt guilty now. His project  group was ok for him, but he knew Mew would get mad if he found out who the members were. It wasn't only Mild and Boat, Fiat and Earth were in the group too. Fiat was a new student in Gulf's class who Gulf became sorta friends with recently. Mew had been jealous in the past few months with how Fiat was quite close with Gulf and he had expressed his anger about it so Gulf promised he would stay away from him. But when their professor announced that there will be a new project and Fiat had no group to join, Gulf felt bad and took him in. They did projects like this for the past few weeks and whenever Mew asked, Gulf did not tell him, cos he was scared that Mew will get mad at him. Mew has a past with Earth. He was the one who stole Mew's ex boyfriend from him. Years had past now and Earth is actually a different person now, atleast to Gulf he was. For Mew, Earth still remains as an enemy.

They were doing their project and Mild and Boat decided to go get some drinks. Gulf was left alone with Earth and Fiat. Earth and Gulf were peacefully doing their work but Fiat clearly had other thoughts. He scooped up closer to Gulf, putting one hand on his thigh and wrapping the other around the latter's waist. Earth could see that Gulf was uncomfortable and decided to help him.
"Fiat what are you doing, can you pls get on with ur work..."
Fiat didn't stop groping Gulf and earth knew that Gulf wasn't saying anything cos he was scared and shocked. Earth therefore went over and tried to get Fiat's hand off. But Fiat acted fast, and Earth fell on top of Gulf accidentally. Gulf tried to break free but Fiat was holding his hands and legs tightly. From far away, anyone would have thought that they were having a threesome.
"WHAT THE FUCK R U DOING GULF???"
Gulf flinched at the familiar low voice. It was Mew. Earth saw Mew and quickly got off Gulf. "P'Mew it's not what u think" said Earth immediately. Gulf finally managed to unlock himself from Fiat and stood up. He could see that Mew was really mad.
"Phi...phi...what are you doing here?" Gulf said with a soft voice.
"I changed my mind and came to pick you up cos I thought u wud be tired working till late. I'm sorry that I interrupted your special moment!" And with that Mew went away. Gulf quickly ran after him and managed to hold his hand from the back.
"P'Mew, it's not what ur thinking. It really isn't, pls believe me"
Mew turned around, his eyes were burning with anger.
"Not wt I was thinking? Stfu Gulf, it looked very clear to me"
"No...no phi. It was really nothing. It was an accident. Nothing happened. Earth just accidentally fell on top of me. Pls believe me phi..."
"Ok, let's say wt I saw was an accident, but then y did u lie to me Gulf?"
"I...I..."
Gulf couldn't reply as Mew cut him off
"You said you were doing the project with Mild and Boat, but u clearly aren't. Guess u were having fun with Fiat and Earth"
"I'm sorry phi...please forgive me...please P'Mew...I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to lie to you. Please forgive me" Gulf said as tears rolled down his cheek.
For a second Mew felt sad when he saw his love Gulf cry like that, but that quickly vanished when he thought of how Gulf had tricked him. Mew just walked away and got into his car and yelled "Get in!".
Gulf got in, whimpering sorry once again.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐤. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬😖💕