15: Suffering for a suprise

𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠! 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!
𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤: Ella_Mason1234.
𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙕𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙!

Gulf was suprised by the rich looking hotel interior. He had been to grand hotels before but this one was on a whole new scale of grand.

Mew could see that Gulf's eyes were sparkling with amazement as the latter looked around in awe with his cute lips making a protruding shape. He patted Gulf's back, held his hand and headed to collect their room card.

Once they settled in the room they decided to take a little nap. Gulf fell asleep in Mew's arms immediately, he seemed very tired. Mew slowly placed Gulf properly on the bed and covered him with the blanket and then headed outside to sort some stuff out.

Gulf woke up after 2 hours of good sleep and was suprised that Mew wasn't by his side. After stretching a bit, he headed out looking for Mew.

When he went out, he could see Mew sitting down in the lobby area with a group of people. One of the men had his hand wrapped around Mew's waist and Mew didn't seem to mind at all, which made Gulf pissed. Mew seemed to be having some sort of serious yet interesting discussion with the people while obviously having fun and Gulf hated how Mew was acting.

Gulf turned around and was about to walk away until some girl interrupted him.

"Excuse me, my friend over there really likes you, would you mind joining us for a drink?" She said as she pointed to a seating area with a bunch of girls.

Thirsty for revenge Gulf agreed, "Sure, why not?" And headed off to sit down with them.

Mew who saw this sprung to his feet and walked towards Gulf.

"Gulf what are you doing?" Mew asked with a calm yet intermediating voice. Gulf could see the jealousy evident in Mew's eyes.

"Just having some fun. Why do you care?" Gulf snorted.

"Come with me" Mew said as he gripped Gulf's wrists firmly and dragged him towards their room. Gulf meanwhile knew that his teasing had successfully made Mew jealous, but he knew he was being too harsh on Mew.

When they arrived at their room, Mew slammed the door shut behind them and released Gulf's wrist.

"What the hell was that Gulf?" Mew asked sternly.

Gulf lowered his head and responded, "Sorry, I didn't think you'd get this mad. I just wanted to tease you phi." Then Gulf remembered the reason he did that to Mew and got pissed again.

"What about you? What the hell were you doing with a bunch of guys without me? You seemed to be enjoying it!" Gulf said with an annoyed look on his face.

"I ummm...I...." Mew stuttered. He didn't want to reveal his suprise for Gulf so he was panicking and couldn't sort out the right words to answer Gulf.

"See! You can't even answer me! Guess you really were having fun huh. I saw you sitting comfortably next to some guy and he had his arm wrapped around you but you didn't mind at all. Did you forgot that you have a boyfriend P'Mew?" Gulf yelled.

"What guy? Wait. No Gulf that was-"

"Enough phi I don't want to hear your excuses. I'm going out for some air, don't follow me" Gulf said before Mew could say anything and he left the room, leaving Mew standing alone.