18: How can i leave you alone?

OMG FINALLY guys I'm back! I am so damn sorry for the long wait. The past 2 weeks I was so busy with assignments that would affect my final grade! I am back now! Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter tho it isn't my best!

♡♡♡

"P'Mew you can go back without me today, Earth is giving me some tutoring so that I can catch up on what I missed last week." Gulf said to Mew while walking together holding hands.

"Earth? You know I'm possessive of you Gulf." Mew said with a pout.

"Come on Phi, you trust me right? I only have eyes for you. And my heart belongs to you too!" Gulf said as he wrapped his arms around Mew's waist and pecked Mew's cheek.

Mew could feel his cheeks burning and turning red due to Gulf's sudden affection.

"So? You trust me right?" Gulf repeated his question.

"Yes, I trust you baby. I also know that Earth isn't bad anymore. What time will you be back?"

"We'll stay in the library, don't really know when we'll be done"

"Okay, text me when you think your almost finished. I'll come pick you up"

"P'Mewww, I can get home by myself. You should get some rest" Gulf whined.

"Your the one who needs rest Gulf. I only let you come to uni cause you were whining so much about missing special lectures. I'm still worried that you'll faint again, especially when I'm not around!" Mew said, his eyes were full of concern.

"Phiiii, I'm fine now. Besides, you made me eat so much for the past few days I think I even gained weight. I'll be fine, but if you really want to pick me up. Ok then. I'll text u when I'm almost done" Gulf said.

Mew smiled and ruffled Gulf's hair. "Okay go now so that you'll finish early! Bye baby!"

"Bye P'Mew!" Gulf waved his hand while smiling.

𝑨𝒕 𝑻𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈
"Oh Gulf your actually here? I didn't expect that P'Mew would allow you to come" Earth said.

"C'mon, my phi isn't that bad, he's just worried for me. It's your fault too, he had completely lost trust in you." Gulf replied, defending his boyfriend.

"Hmm I know, and I hope he knows I'm sorry about the past" Earth said while looking down.

"He does, I don't think he hates you anymore" Gulf said with a smile.

"Okay, let's get on with this now. I too have to go home to my boyfriend" Earth smirked.

Once they seemed to be done, Gulf texted Mew and started packing his things.

"Hey, I'm sorry Gulf, my boyfriend has been waiting for me for a long time now, I gotta go. Sorry I can't wait with you." Earth told Gulf after receiving a call from his boyfriend.

"It's fine, P'Mew is probably on his way now. Thank you for teaching me!" Gulf replied with a reassuring smile.

"Hmm, no problem. Bye Gulf!" Earth said before he ran out of the library.

Gulf decided to head towards the front gate and wait for Mew there so he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the library.

While walking Gulf felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. He thought it was Mew but to his suprise it was not, it was Fiat.

Gulf sort of panicked inside. He remembered when Fiat was groping him without consent that day. The flashbacks brought chills. Gulf wanted to run away, but he didn't know how to, so he spoke up instead.

"Hey Fiat, I haven't seen you for a while. So...what are you doing here?" Gulf asked with the best poker face he could pull off.

Fiat didn't say anything. Instead he took a step forward, moving closer to Gulf. Gulf took a step back, but Fiat moved forward again. This continued until Gulf felt his foot touching a wall. He was cornered. He tried to escape but Fiat grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head on the wall.

Gulf was strong, but he wasn't strong enough to breakfree from these muscular arms. Fiat moved his lips towards Gulf's ears and softly whispered "Be mine".

Gulf felt disgusted at the thought. Gulf gathered the courage and said "I belong to someone else already so get lost!"

This angered Fiat even more. Still pinning Gulf to the wall with one hand, he used the other to travel down the buttons on Gulf's shirt.

"FIAT LET GO NOW!" Gulf screamed, but it didn't work. Fiat moved his lips towards Gulf's neck slowly. Gulf still struggling to breakfree kept moving his head. He shut his eyes and tears slid down his face as he felt Fiat's breath on his skin, but before Fiat's lips could touch Gulf's body he felt Fiat drop on the floor.

It was Mew, he had finally come. Mew punched Fiat so hard that the latter's lips were bleeding.
"YOU ASSHOLE. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH AND TRY TO HARM MY GULF!" Mew yelled furiously.

Mew was ready to kill the dude on the spot but Gulf held him back.

"Damn it. I didn't think you were Gulf's boyfriend P'Mew" Fiat said while glaring at the two and left quickly.
Mew wanted to kick him the moment he glared at them but he didn't for Gulf's sake.

He turned to his boyfriend immediately to check his condition.
"Gulf are you okay?" Mew asked while caressing Gulf's face. The tears on his lover's face made him want to kill Fiat even more but right now Gulf was more important.

"I'm sorry baby, I came so late" Mew said as he embraced Gulf in his arms.

After sobbing in Mew's shoulders, he let go and looked at Mew in the eyes. "I was so scared phi...I'm so glad you came. I don't know what I'll do without you, I love you so much boo" Gulf muttered while sniffing.

"I love you too bii, don't cry anymore, I'm here now, I'll protect you. Tell me if that jerk bothers you again okay? I will murder him for you" Mew said as he gently tapped Gulf's back rhythmically.

"See. I can't leave you all by yourself ever again. I will be sticking right next to you 24/7 now!" Mew said with a smirk.

"Phiiii" Gulf whined.

"Come baby, let's go home now, today was a long day for you" Mew said and carried Gulf bridal style.

"P'MEWWW WE ARE IN SCHOOL!"

"So what? It's so late, there's no one here" Mew giggled and proceeded on carrying Gulf to the car.

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌!