4: I just need you

Mew and Gulf had woken early to clean the mess they made last night and get themselves ready for uni.
While Mew was in the shower Gulf had hurried to the kitchen to make Mew a scrumptious breakfast. The downside was that the only thing Gulf had cooked before, was instant food. He quickly put 2 slices of bread in the toaster and headed off to find a frying pan. He took 2 eggs and tried to crack them, unfortunately things weren't on Gulf's side, he did manage to crack the eggs, but not into the pan and onto the floor instead.
"Shittttttttt" Gulf squealed in annoyance. Mew had just come out of the shower and heard Gulf.
"What. What happened Gulf? Are you okayyy?" Mew ran upto Gulf with a worried look on his face and saw the state of the kitchen.
"Urgh, I'm sorry Mew, I'll clean up, you go get ready", Gulf sighed at himself and started cleaning up. He couldn't deny that he was upset by himself for not being able to even make a simple breakfast for his lover.
"What's that smell?" Mew said, as he could clearly smell something burning in the kitchen.
"Oh nooooo the toast!!!" Gulf yelped, and ran up to the toaster in a hurry. He had forgotten about the toast for a few minutes. "Urgh, I'm such a mess, I can't even prepare breakfast for you without causing you trouble!" Gulf said, now pouting. Mew found this side of Gulf so adorable he started giggling with a broad smile on his face, his eyes glistening at the sight of Gulf pouting.
"Ya, laugh at me...I know I suck at everything" Gulf said.
"Heyyyyyyyy, that's not it Gulf, your just being so adorable that I can't contain myself, and plus you don't suck, your the most talented person I know and the best boyfriend in the world!" Mew said as he quickly pulled Gulf into a hug and ruffled his hair.
With that, Gulf smiled and although he still felt a bit guilty, Mew's words had made him happier.

They headed off to school and Mew dropped Gulf in front of the latter's department.
"I'll come pick you up" Mew said.
"Nah it's fine, I'll come to your department as soon as my classes finish" Gulf said happily.
"Ok, see you soon" he quickly kissed Gulf's cheek and ran off, leaving Gulf's cheeks flushed red with shyness.

Gulf's lecture had finished early today so he happily skipped to Mew's department without telling him that he'll be early in order to suprise him. He walked towards the department when he saw Mew in the cafeteria. He was just about to yell Mew's name when he saw that Mew wasn't alone. There was this girl next to him, holding a packed lunch and a rose, directing it towards Mew. Gulf just assumed that another girl was trying to ask Mew out and didn't think much of it at first because he knew that Mew only liked guys. However the sight of the lunchbox annoyed him a bit. Again, he wasn't jealous, he just felt bad that he couldn't do anything like this for Mew. Feeling angry at himself for being a useless boyfriend, Gulf walked out of the cafeteria. Mew managed to spot Gulf walkikg away in the distance and quickly ran after him.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑴𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍
Girl: P'Mew I've had a crush on you for so long, can you please be my boyfriend. (She handed Mew the packed lunch and rose while saying this)
Mew: ummmm... (but Mew was cut off before he could reply)
Girl: I made this especially for you, hopefully you'll like it.
Mew: I'm so sorry but I'll have to reject, I already have someone I'm dating.
Girl: Huh? Your dating someone? But I never saw you with any girls.
Mew: Ahhh well...(Mew's eyes averted and saw Gulf staring in the distance?).
Girl: Well what?
Mew: That's him right there, my boyfriend. (Mew said with a bright smile and quickly gave back the lunch to the girl and raced to catch up with the now fleeing Gulf).
𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Mew quickly caught up to Gulf and held him back.
"There's nothing going between me and her, don't be mad" Mew said while panting, as he had assumed that Gulf had gotten the wrong idea from the situation.
"It's nothing phi, and I'm not mad at you" Gulf said with an annoyed face.
"What do you mean your not mad at me? Your not even looking at me right now and you look quite angry" Mew said after quickly observing Gulf.
"It's...I...I'm not mad at you phi, I'm just mad at myself" Gulf whimpered.
Mew was confused. He had no idea why Gulf would be mad at himself in this situation. "What do you mean Gulf?"
"It's just that...seeing that girl give you food pisses me off. I can't cook, and you saw me when I tried, I made a mess of everything. I'm sorry I can't treat you with care and feed you home cooked meals like everyone else" Gulf said while facing down.
"You don't have to do anything Gulf. I don't need to be treated like everyone else, I belong to you, and your my everything, so you just being my boyfriend is more than enough for me ok" "You don't need to try hard to impress me or to take care of me, just being with me all the time is what I  care about", Mew stated as he softly lifted Gulf's chin up and began to cutely kiss Gulf all over the face.
"Thank you phi, I love you, sorry for being so insecure of myself. And I'll always stay together with you".
And after another hug, they got into Mew's car and headed back home.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!