13: Because it's you

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕! 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀!🥰

Gulf was kissing Earth.

Mew could feel his heart beating fast and him sweating cause of the panic. He lost strength and dropped the flowers and chocolates he was holding. All sorts of emotions overtook Mew but he managed to calm down.

"No Mew. Trust Gulf. Trust him. This must be a mistake. Your probably just seeing things cause your far away. Let's go closer and confirm the situation before jumping to conclusions" Mew muttered to himself. He picked up the bouquet and box and headed towards Gulf's direction

𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽
"Ok that's a good angle. Wow it really looks like you guys are kissing. It's hard to believe that your not" the director exclaimed, suprised that a particular angle actually makes it look like the 2 were kissing.

"P'Tee(the director/Gulf's senior), so this angle is fine right? So we only practice with this angle now right?" Gulf asked.

"Yes just do that. And Gulf, Earth, practice your lines once again, try and put in as much emotion as possible this time okay?"

"Yes Phi" the 2 replied in unison
𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Mew walked towards the door. The door was slightly open so Mew could see and hear everything that went on with Gulf and Earth. However Mew could only see those 2. From where he was standing, he couldn't see anyone in the room except for Gulf and Earth.

"I love you. Your the most important person in my life now. I don't care about anyone else but you." Gulf said, then he lifted Earth's chin and brought the latter's face closer so that Gulf could get the angle right and make it seem like a real kiss.

Mew couldn't take it anymore. Tears rolled down his cheek and he didn't know what he was feeling at that moment. He felt a mix of anger, sadness, betrayal in his heart but most importantly he could not bare to see anything else. He just wanted to go somewhere else. He threw the bouquet and chocolates he brought and walked away.

Gulf heard a sound from outside the room so he went to check it out. He found a beautiful flower bouquet and a box of chocolate from the brand he really liked, lying on the floor. When he picked the bouquet up he saw that it had a card hidden between the flowers. He took it out and started reading it.

"I'm sorry for what happened that day. Please forgive me Gulf. I was being a total asshole that day, I wasn't in my right mind, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to be so demanding that day. I know you worked hard for this skit, and I'm sorry I let my anger take over and tell you to stop. But Gulf please know that I trust you so much. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that. For Earth...I don't know whether I can get over my prejudice about him, but I'll try, I'll talk things out with him. I'll try my best to forgive and move on, for you Gulf. I'll do anything for you, and only because it's you. Please forgive me. I can't live without you! I love you my baby❤"

Gulf could feel his eyes water as he finished reading the letter. But he wiped his tears away and ran when he realized that Mew probably came and misunderstood the situation just now. He could see Mew's figure walking slowly towards the road from a distance.

Mew just walked absentmindedly on the the pavement. He didn't even bother looking in front of him. He hung his head low, trying to control the mixture of emotions going on inside him. He was utterly non focused that he didn't even realise that he was now walking on the crossing without even checking the signal lights. Then he could hear Gulf's voice screaming at him, but he didn't know what Gulf was saying cause his voice was mixed with the sound of a honking car.