6: A perfect date

𝑯𝒆𝒚𝒚𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒏𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕!!!💞🥰🥺

Mew and Gulf were on their way to the amusement park. It was Mew's apology for making Gulf cry on his birthday.

Mew could see Gulf's excitement throughout the trip. The latter was continuously smiling and swaying his body to the exciting music coming from the car radio.

"Are you that happy?" Mew chuckled as he asked Gulf.

Gulf smiled, scrunching up his nose and his eyes sparkled in delight "Yes P'Mew! I've always wanted to go to an amusement park but I never had the time! Thank you so much for taking me there!" He replied and intertwined his fingers with Mew's resting hand, holding it tightly, and Mew continued to drive with the one hand, while holding Gulf's hand with his other one.

As soon as they arrived, Gulf grabbed Mew's hand once again and dragged him towards the ticket counter. Mew convinced Gulf that he'll pay for both their tickets despite Gulf disagreeing at first. A fancy store caught Gulf's eye and he proceeded to drag Mew there with him. They tried on a variety of couple themed cute headbands and played around, laughing. They settled with an angel headband for Gulf and a demon one for Mew.

"Gulf, how come your nothing like your headband in real life?", Mew teased Gulf.

"Well, phi how come your so much like your headband in real life" Gulf joked back while laughing.

"What did you say!!!" Mew squeezed Gulf's cheeks while laughing and then they slowly walked towards the rides.

Gulf walked towards the large ferris wheel in excitement as he had always wanted to go on one once he found someone special. Now that he had Mew, Gulf really wanted to go on it.

"Phi!!! Let's get on this naaaa" Gulf's eyes glistened as he begged with the most adorable face that he knew Mew could not refuse to.
Mew hesitated but got on anyways. When their compartment reached the top, Gulf was smiling and enjoying the feeling of being away from the ground while Mew could not look down at all. Instead he clutched on to Gulf's hand tightly and closed his eyes.

«One thing Mew had never told Gulf was  about his acrophobia. There was no reason to tell him before anyways, but today he thought he should probably tell him when he suggested to go on the ferris wheel, but after seeing Gulf smiling after a long time, Mew didn't want to destroy his happiness.»

Mew was now sweating to a great extent and his breathing started to get heavier. Gulf's smile disappeared immediately and he wore a concerned look on his face as soon as he saw Mew.

"P'Mew what's wrong? Are you okay?" Gulf asked in panic while wiping off the sweat dripping down Mew's face. After wondering for a while Gulf asked "Phi, are you perhaps...scared of heights?"

Unable to answer, Mew nodded slowly. Gulf felt so guilty now, he quickly held Mew's hand again and hugged him tightly. "You should have told me! Why the hell did you agree to get on this ride?" "It's okay, I'm here with you, nothing will happen", Gulf assured Mew while slowly caressing the latter's head to calm him down. Mew rested his head on Gulf's shoulder until the ever-so-slow ride was over.

After the ride was over Mew seemed so out of it that Gulf was so worried. They were still holding hands and Gulf kept acting cute to make Mew smile. He then took Mew to an cotton candy stall once the latter had seemed to be back to normal. There were so many shapes of cotton candy that they had never seen before. Gulf picked one that was shaped as a dog for Mew and one shaped as a cat for himself.

"Can you say 'Meow' for me Gulf?" Mew asked Gulf with a sneaky smile.
Normally Gulf would never agree but he still felt guilty for what just happened so he did what Mew wanted.
"Meow...happy?" Gulf said, his cheeks were now a a dark shade of crimson which made Mew finally laugh out loud. He loved to see Gulf all shy in front of him. Gulf was embarrassed but relieved that Mew was fine now.

For the rest of the day they avoided any rides that would be too off the ground and enjoyed the rest of the rides instead. While Gulf had gone to buy ice-cream for himself Mew scooted over to a handmade jewellery store and took a look at the bracelets. He chose 2 magnificently crafted leather bracelets; one that had a moon pendant on it; the other with a star pendant.

Once Gulf came back minutes later, licking the dripping ice-cream off his cone, they went and sat on a bench under a willow tree and Mew waited till Gulf finished eating.

"Gulf, I have something for you"

"Huh, what is it phi?"

"Close your eyes"

Mew gently lifted Gulf's right arm and swiftly rolled the bracelet onto his wrist. "You can open your eyes now" he said, hoping Gulf would like his gift.

Gulf opened his eyes carefully and his eyes widened like an excited baby at the sight of the beautiful bracelet. His eyes widened even more when he saw Mew's wrist with a matching bracelet.

"Wow, this is so beautiful, thank you so much for this P'Mew", Gulf said as he hugged Mew out of joy.

"Thank you for taking care of me today, I really appreciated it, and I hope you don't feel guilty or anything, cause it was my fault for not telling you about it. I love you Gulfie, stay with me forever okay?" Mew said before he moved towards Gulf's lips once the latter nodded in agreement to Mew's words and gave him a sweet kiss, which Gulf gladly accepted.

𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥:
𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒗 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕? 𝑫𝒐 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚, 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇?