11: What's wrong Gulf?

Gulf went to get ready for his shower when the doorbell rang.
"Huh? Who's that, who's here so early in the morning, is it Mild?" Gulf wondered to himself in confusion and ran to get the door. He really regretted his actions a few seconds later.

When Gulf opened the door he saw Mew's mum standing in front of him. He really wanted to close the door and pretend as if nothing happened but he couldn't be that rude to an adult, and most importantly to his lover's mum.

《Mew and his mum never got along as far as Gulf knew. Mew's family are well known business people in Thailand and are incredibly rich but Mew always stayed away from them as he didn't want to get involved with his family business and wanted to live his own life, free from his mother's orders. And obviously when Mew had come out to his parents, his mum just denied his son's sexuality consistently and when Gulf was introduced to her, she didn't accept him at all, even slapped Gulf once, which was the reason Mew decided to move out and live with Gulf afterwards. Over the past few months she had not interfered with Mew's life so everything was fine...until now...》

Gulf was shocked and words did not come out of his mouth when he saw the person in front of him. He was scared and felt small, and the worst thing was that Mew wasn't by his side right now to protect him.

"I...uhm..." Gulf was cut off by Mew's mum immediately "Where's my son?, where is he?, I can't believe you two are actually living together right now!" She said as she charged her way into their condo.

"P...P...P'Mew went outside for a bit...I don't exactly know how long he'll take to be back..." Gulf muttered softly.

"Ok I don't care and I don't have the time to wait for him right now anyways so when he comes back tell him that I want to talk to him immediately and tell him to call me once he gets home" She commanded Gulf with a strict voice.

Gulf was too scared to say anything so he just nodded in fear.

"Oh and Gulf, if you thought that I'll let Mew be with someone like you, then your wrong! I will somehow convince my son to leave you and I've already found the perfect girl for him to marry with. Think about it Gulf, if you really love him so much then why don't you just let him go and allow him to start a proper family of his own?" Mew's mum said as she got up and walked towards the door again, leaving Gulf in a devastating state, tears racing down his cheeks continuously.

Gulf sat down on his bed, crying heavily. He was scared now, and although he knew Mew wouldn't leave him ever, he still felt a bit insecure about himself. He also kept thinking about how Mew can't really have a proper family if they stay together, which made him more sad cause he wanted what's best for Mew.

As soon as Gulf heard the sound of the front door opening again, he ran to the bathroom as fast as possible. He didn't want to let Mew know that he was crying, and he knew that if Mew found out about his mum visiting, the relationship between Mew and his mum would get worse.
He managed to get to the bathroom on time but he couldn't stop crying.

"Gulf I'm back! Gulf where are you? I also brought you your favourite icecream while coming back! Are you still in the shower? Mew spoke with a loud voice while checking to see where Gulf was. That's when he heard sobbing, and he could tell right away that it was Gulf.
"Gulf, where are you? Gulf! Are you crying? Gulf!" Mew yelled as he ran upto the bathroom door and tried to open it.

"Gulf, open this, now! What's wrong? What happened? Did you get hurt? Talk to me!!! Don't cry...please...tell me what happened! Gulf please open this door before I break it down!" Mew said while aggressively knocking on the bathroom door. He slid down slowly to the ground, his back sliding swiftly down the cold bathroom door and at the same speed multiple tears fell from his worried eyes.