2: I'm sorry for being such an asshole

Gulf finally got himself together and headed inside the house. He kept following Mew around trying to speak to him but Mew didn't pay attention.
"Phi please...talk to me" Gulf said as more tears slid down his cheeks.
"Please P'Mew...I'm sorry...please...please forgive me...I know what I did was wrong, I'm sorry for lying to you" Gulf said in tears.
"Go away Gulf, I don't want to talk to you right now!"
"Phi...please...just this once...please stop being angry" Gulf clutched onto Mew's arm and embraced it tightly.
"I SAID GO AWAY GULF, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU" Mew yelled and he forcefully took his arm out of Gulf's embracement, accidentally making a small scratch on Gulf's cheek while doing so.
Gulf was in shock, he had never seen his phi this mad before. And this was the first time Mew hurt Gulf, and although Gulf knew it was an accident, he couldn't stop the tears from falling. He took one step back from Mew and yelled "FINE. I'LL GO AWAY, AND I WON'T COME BACK OK! HAPPY?" and ran off.
Mew dropped on to the floor after Gulf left. What did he just do he wondered. He hurt Gulf, the love of his life, his most precious person on the planet, the person who always cares for him the most. All the guilt flooded in now, he hated himself for how he just treated Gulf. "He said it was nothing, he said sorry, he begged me to forgive him, why didn't I believe him? I'm such an idiot!" Mew was scared. He didn't want to lose Gulf. He was so mad at himself for hurting Gulf like that.
The sound of thunder got Mew up on his feet. It was raining, and Gulf went outside with no umbrella, and the clothes he wore were very thin too. Mew was worried. He thought that Gulf would eventually come back, but even after a few hours, there was no sign of him. So Mew decided to go look for him.

Gulf kept running in the rain. He was soaked with both rain and his tears. He had been continuously crying while running that he was now finding it hard to breathe, and the rain wasn't helping. He made his way to under a tree and sat there. He was freezing, crunched up in a ball, shivering. He managed to dial Mew's number with the last bit of energy he had, but he collapsed before he could place the call.

30 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Mew had looked everywhere he could, he was soaked, running around in the rain, screaming Gulf's name in the process. He was just about to give up when he saw a tiny crunched up figure under a tree.
"GULF!? GULF!!!" Mew screamed as he ran up to his love. But no matter how many times Mew yelled Gulf's name, the latter would not budge. Mew checked Gulf's forehead only to find that Gulf was burning with fever, and that's also when he realized. Gulf had passed out. Mew quickly carried him up, placing one arm on Gulf's head and the other on his waist.
"Gulf please wake up. Please don't do this to me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for being such an asshole to you. I know I don't deserve you. But please Gulf, wake up, you mean the world to me!" Mew was sobbing, holding Gulf tightly as he ran back into the house with him. He placed him on the bed and and quickly changed his clothes. Then he undressed Gulf to change his wet clothes into new, warm ones too. Mew ran to the sink and filled a bowl with hot water. He rolled up a towel, soaked it in the water and gently placed the towel on Gulf's forehead. Mew tightly gripped Gulf's hand, tears falling one by one while he stared at his nong, suffering because of his stupid anger. He then fell asleep that way, never letting go of Gulf's hand.

Gulf woke up to the warm aroma of porridge. He looked around him as he slowly opened his eyes, sucking in the surroundings as he did. He was confused as to why and how he was back home. Just then, Mew walked in with Gulf's breakfast on a tray.
"Phi? Phi..." Gulf was confused. Mew walked towards him with a relieved smile.
"Your finally awake Gulf. I was so worried about you" Mew held Gulf's hand, tears fell while he looked at Gulf.
"P'Mew...are you...crying?" Gulf had never seen Mew cry before so this was rather shocking.
"I'm sorry Gulf. I was such a jerk. I'm such an asshole. I'm so sorry I acted that way yesterday." Mew stared into Gulf's face with sad puppy eyes. He slowly caressed Gulf's cheek and carefully touched the tiny wound he had made on Gulf. Mew's heart hurt while looking at this, it was his fault that his baby Gulf had a scar. He got closer to Gulf and gently kissed the spot with the scar. Gulf had already forgiven Mew now. After all, it was his own fault for lying to Mew.
"It's okay phi, I'm sorry too, I won't do it again" Gulf said and quickly pecked Mew's lips.
Mew smiled and quickly embraced Gulf into his arms. He whispered "I love you Gulf" and placed a kiss on the latter's forehead.
"I love you too khun phi"

𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫😏❤🔥