9: I'm shy

"Gulf I'm gonna go jogging with Bright, I'll be back soon though!" Mew said while putting on his exercise clothes.
"I want to come too" Gulf said.
"No baby I don't want you to fall sick again. Stay at home okay?"
"..."
"Gulf, answer me"
"..."
Gulf didn't reply again and pulled the blanket over himself and huddled into a ball. He hated that someone other than him is going to see Mew all sweaty and hot, cause that's how Gulf fell for Mew. And to make things worse, that someone was Bright. Gulf knew they were just friends but he did feel uncomfortable as he was Mew's ex afterall.

"Gulf...I'll be back soon don't get all sulky like that" Mew said as he tried to remove the blanket from Gulf.

"FINE. GO. LEAVE ME ALONE. Go and have fun without me. I'm sorry that I always want to be with you!" Gulf said with a loud voice.
"Eyyy Gulfff, are you mad at me now? It's just a jog, and we'll only be apart for like an hour. Are you that sad to be separated from me for just a tiny while?" Mew said while playing with Gulf's hair.
"Gulfff, talk to me, don't sulk at me naaa" Mew said with a pouty face.

"Hmph, who was the one who acted like I was gonna die yesterday. Now you don't even care" mumbled Gulf.
"Hey! How can you say that Gulf?! You know I care, that's why I don't want you to come with me, it's cause I don't want you to get sick again, you know that I can't bear to see you in pain" Mew said with teary eyes, clearly hurt and disappointed with Gulf.
Gulf regretted what he said immediately when he saw Mew's about to break into tears and quickly hugged him. "I'm sorry phi, I was being a selfish idiot just now. I know you care about me, but my jealousy took over. Sorry that I got mad at you for such a petty reason. Please don't be sad. You can go and come back, I'll wait for you to have breakfast." Gulf said and cupped Mew's face to kiss both his cheeks while smiling.

Mew smiled back, kissed Gulf on the lips leaving the latter blushing, and sprung up on his feet. "I'll be back as fast as possible!" Mew said while grinning as he had succeeded to make Gulf blush with just a kiss.

3 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
Gulf wanted to scold Mew for being late and making him starve but his anger evaporated within seconds as he saw Mew walk through the door.

Mew was sweating so much, making his tank top stick onto his body and allowing Gulf to see the magnificent outline of Mew's abs. Mew's muscles were highlighted from the tan he got and the varicose veins on his arms were bulging out. Gulf could hear Mew's slow but deep breaths even from afar.
Mew then took out a bottle of water from the fridge and started drinking it. Gulf could not help but stare at the moving Adam's apple.

Gulf gulped in awe, his cheeks turning crimson. Yes, even after 2 years of dating, Gulf still felt shy in front of his good looking boyfriend.

"Gulf? Are you sick again? Why is your face so red all of a sudden?" Mew asked in worry as he spotted Gulf standing in front of him looking like a strawberry.

"Shittt this is so embarrassing, why am I blushing so much!" Gulf thought to himself and walked away deciding to ignore Mew as he didn't want Mew to find out that he was shy.

"Gulfff...why are you ignoring me again...I'm sorry that I got late...I lost track of time...please don't be mad at me" Mew said while following Gulf, obviously scared and thinking that Gulf was angry cause he got late.

"I'm not mad at you phi" Gulf said as he continued to avoid eye contact with Mew.

"Yes you are, your mad at me, that's why your not even looking at me. I'm sorry for being late boo, stop being mad with me naaa" Mew said as he held Gulf's hand tightly.

"P'Mew I'm really not mad at you. I promise" Gulf said.
"Then what's wrong, why are you avoiding me?" Mew asked, stepping closer towards Gulf, causing Gulf to blush again.

"It's just...you look so hot after you exercise that I feel shy" Gulf confessed, still avoiding eye contact with Mew.
"Awww Gulf your so damn cute! Everytime I think that you can't get any cuter you always prove me wrong!" Mew said while laughing. He wrapped his right arm around Gulf's waist, pulling the latter closer to his chest, and used his left arm to lift Gulf's chin so that Gulf will look at him and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Did that make you shy too?" Mew provoked Gulf.
"Phi...I-"
"Shush baby or I'll probably end up eating you today" Mew said while pushing Gulf's hair behind the latter's ears and gently nibbling on his ear while admiring how adorable Gulf was today.

"Well...you can do whatever you want then" Gulf said with a smirk as he hopped on to Mew's arms and wrapped his legs around Mew's back, burying his head on Mew's neck.

"Hmmm...I guess your not shy for those things huh. I'm not giving you any mercy today. Be prepared and look forward to it my Gulfie" Mew chuckled as he carried Gulf to the bedroom.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!