16: Kisses and Petals

𝙎𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.
𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 Ella_Mason1234 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓!

Gulf sat between Mew's legs and played with the petals hovering on the surface of the water. Mew gently washed Gulf with the water and scrubbed his back for him.

He placed a soft kiss on Gulf's shoulder but he couldn't control himself and moved onto kissing Gulf's neck too. He sucked on every part of skin above Gulf's shoulders while using his hand to stroke Gulf's dick under the water.

Mew went from nibbling on Gulf's ears to kissing Gulf's cheek and then Gulf turned around to face Mew, pulling the latter closer for a kiss on the lips. Their tongues delightfully danced inside each other's mouth as if they had been apart for years.

After kissing for what seemed like forever they pulled out to catch their breath. Gulf pecked Mew's forehead and then Mew continued bathing Gulf.

Gulf was hesitant to ask to continue but he didn't want it to end like that hence he brought up the courage to ask Mew.

"Uhmmm...boo..."

"Yes bii?"

"Uhh...was that it? Or can we continue from where we left off in the the tub?" Gulf asked while blushing heavily.

Mew smirked. "Did you seriously think I was planning on stopping there? Come here!" He carried Gulf bridal style from the tub towards the bed and laid him there.

He thrusted his hard as rock dick into Gulf's ass immediately with no mercy. Gulf winced in pain at first but Mew's skills were so good, he enjoyed it with pleasure. After going at it for a while they changed positions so that Gulf was riding Mew. He moved his hips in a rhythmic motion and Mew thrusted his dick upwards accordingly.

Mew used his hand to rub Gulf's dick up and down making Gulf moan so loud. The room was filled with the sounds of moaning and skin slapping against each other. Gulf came on Mew's abs while Mew came inside of Gulf.

Gulf was already tired but Mew had other ideas. He flipped Gulf over and bit his nipples, slowly moving down to lick every part of Gulf. Before they knew it, Mew was inside Gukf again, while aggressively kissing the latter's already swollen lips. As the night went on they had around 6 rounds of sex. Exhausted, both of them decided to sleep after that.

"Us having a bath was pointless" Gulf chuckled.

"Hmm I don't care. I got to do better things with you. I love you bii"

"I love you too boo"

                                 ♡

The next morning Mew ordered breakfast in bed. He got Gulf's favourite - chocolate and strawberry waffle with ice cream on top.

"Gulf wake up! The food is here." Mew said as he shook Gulf's ear to wake the latter up.

Gulf whimpered as he woke up and stretched his arms. He felt pain throughout his body.

"Come sit here and eat Gulf" Mew said.

"Easy for you to say! How can you say that after making me like this! I don't think I can even get up you beast! How do you have so much energy?!" Gulf whined.

Mew chuckled "aw baby I'm sorry".

"Don't call me baby. You clearly didn't treat me like one last night!" Gulf growled in annoyance.

"But you clearly enjoyed it didn't you?" Mew teased with a smirk, causing Gulf to glare at him.
"Ok okayyy, I'm sorry. Here I got you some painkillers. Get up and drink it. Come I'll feed you your breakfast" Mew said.
Gulf sat on the bed while snuggling a pillow and resting his head on Mew's shoulders, allowing Mew to feed him at the same time.

They checked out a few hours later and headed back to their dorm.