8: You worry too much

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
Mew: Gulf where did you go so early?
Gulf: Football practice krub.
Mew: Why didn't you tell me before😕?
Gulf: I'm sorry phi, this shitty Mild called and only told me like 2 hours ago so I quickly rushed out👀
Mew: You could've told me though. I got an heart attack when you weren't by my side when I woke up🥺☹
Gulf: Phi😂😂😂
Mew: 😡😖
Gulf: I'm sorry Phi, it was so early in the morning and you looked so cute when you were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up.
Mew: You sure you can play sports right now? Just last night you said that you were tired and hurting everywhere 😏😜😚😋
Gulf: Phiiii!!!!!😑 Don't talk about that☺
Mew: Ok Ok, be back soon, I'll prepare lunch for you! My classes got cancelled today😊
Gulf: No I'll be back soon, let's prepare lunch together!
Mew: okay
Gulf: Ok byeee see you soon 😘
Mew: 😙😙😙😙
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅
Gulf honestly had not recovered from last night, his body was full of bruises and his muscles hurt a bit when he ran but overall it was manageable, well that was until the football came straight at his face in full power.

Seconds later Gulf was lying on the grass, his head was spinning and he sorta wanted to throw up but he managed to get back up on his feet soon.

"Ai Gulf, are you okay? What happened" Mild rushed up to him with a worried face. "Did you seriously just almost faint cause you got hit by a ball?" Mild laughed but stopped as he saw the still dizzy Gulf.
"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you so dizzy? Are you sick or something? I think you should go see a doctor. Shall I call P'Mew?" Mild asked.
"No it's fine, I'm sure it's nothing I'm just tired that's all, no need to inform P'Mew, I don't want him to get worried for no reason" Gulf replied.
"Well okay, that's your choice then, but I think you should sit out of practice just in case" Mild said.
"Hmm, I will" Gulf sighed and headed over to the bench.

After resting for a while Gulf felt better and was back to his usual self.
"Ai Gulf, since practices are over we're all going out for lunch. You wanna join?" Boat screamed from the middle of the field.
"No it's fine Boat, P'Mew is waiting for me at home. Y'all go have fun!" Gulf yelled back.

30 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆
"Gulfieeee, my baby, how was practice? Are you tired" Mew asked in the most loving voice as he picked Gulf up and started swirling him around.
"It was fine krub" Gulf replied, now a bit queasy after Mew had spun him. He shaked his head hoping to get his senses back and got off Mew and headed to the kitchen.

Mew followed him to the kitchen and started making fried eggs. "Gulf can you cut those cucumbers and tomatoes for me until I finish making this!" Mew asked.

Gulf nodded and moved towards the cutting board to start chopping. He was almost done with the chopping until he started to feel dizzy again and accidentally cut his finger. "Ah...Ouch" Gulf let out a little scream.
Mew was suprised and turned around to witness Gulf's finger bleeding. "GULF. Omg what happened, how did you cut yourself?" Mew screamed as he saw the cut on Gulf's finger. "Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital. NOW!" Mew demanded in a hurry as he despised seeing his lover hurt.
"Relax phi, it's just a tiny cut, not that big of a deal. Your over reacting." Gulf said with a smile.
"Stop smiling, your finger is bleeding so much please let's just go to the-"
"Phi, I'm fine, really. Let's just put some medicine and a plaster on it" Gulf said, not allowing Mew to finish his sentence.
"Gosh your such an overprotective boyfriend" Gulf said with a chuckle.
"It's cause I don't want to see you hurt okay...you mean everything to me...I don't want anything to happen to you. It hurts my heart when I see you suffering" Mew said while dragging Gulf towards the sofa with the medical kit.

"So what happened Gulf, why do you seem so out of it today?" Mew asked with concern.
"I don't know Phi, I was tired from last night but I was okay until the football hit me in the face. I started feeling extremely dizzy after that" Gulf replied.
"WAIT. YOU GOT HIT BY A FOOTBALL? WHAT SORT OF JERK DID THAT TO YOU?" Mew asked in fury.
"It was an accident phi, and it wasn't that big of a deal, you don't have to worry"
"How can I not worry right now? You got hit by a football and then you started feeling dizzy and now you even cut yourself accidentally. Come, let's go see a doctor!" Mew said after wrapping the plaster around the cut.
"Phi, trust me! I'm fine. I just need some rest"
"But Gulf-" Mew couldn't finish as Gulf locked his lips with Mew's only to pull out and say "Shhh, stop nagging so much. I'll be fine. I just need a nice nap" Gulf said and hugged Mew.

They then waddled towards the bed while hugging and flopped down next to one another.

"You sure you'll be fine right?" Mew asked still worried. "Wait...drink this medicine before you go to sleep, you won't feel dizzy after that. I'm telling from experience. You'll get better sooner with this!" Mew said as he shoved 2 tablets into Gulf's mouth with some water.

Gulf swallowed it and shook his head at how much of a worry wart his boyfriend was.

"Yes phi, I'll be fine, don't worry so much, your gonna end up getting wrinkles soon" Gulf giggled sneakily.
"Hmmm will you still love me though, even if I get wrinkles?"
"Why are you even asking me that as a question? You should know the answer by now! Obviously I'll still love you. I will always love you as long as your my P'Mew!" Gulf said while hugging Mew tightly and eventually falling asleep in his arms.

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔'𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒎𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒊'𝒎 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆!