19: Friendzoned (?)

I'm back! I was busy but I managed to whip up this chapter after all the MewGulf content we got today! I'm sure all Waanjai's are as happy as I am right now! First Mew accidentally called Gulf "darling" during the live interview today. And then Mew said that Gulf calling him "daddy" means Boyfriend. Not to mention the fact they were cuddling, hugging, squishing and caressing each other in front of sign that said 'social distancing' 😂😂😂
This short chapter was inspired by Mew saying he wanted to be 'close friends' with Gulf if they were not a shipped couple and Gulf looked like he was about to kill Mew for friendzoning him.

 Not to mention the fact they were cuddling, hugging, squishing and caressing each other in front of sign that said 'social distancing' 😂😂😂This short chapter was inspired by Mew saying he wanted to be 'close friends' with Gulf if they were not ...

𝑰 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀!😘

Once they arrived at the dorm building Mew was excited to get himself and Gulf alone. They walked towards their room and ran into one of Mew's seniors.

"Oh! Mew right? Long time no see!"

"Hi P'Bon, ya it's been a long time" Mew greeted back.

"Hey we should have a meal together soon nong Mew" the senior suggested.

Mew took a quick glance at Gulf to see whether he was okay with it and was relieved when Gulf smiled and nodded softly.

"Sure phi, text me when your free" Mew replied.

"Soooo nong Mew...who's this young man?"

"I'm P'Mew's-" Gulf was going to answer but Mew cut him off.

"Friend. We're close friends" Mew answered instead, which sorta pissed Gulf off.

"I'm sorry phi, me and Gulf have an assignment to finish off so we have to head to our room now. I'll talk to you later" Mew said quickly and pushed Gulf towards their room. Mew was just so eager to undress Gulf and have him all to himself.

Once they got to their room Mew leaned in to kiss Gulf but Gulf looked away.

"Gulf...what's wrong?" Mew asked in confusion.

"Friends don't kiss each other"

"Gulf that was-"

"You can sleep on the couch today bestie!"

"Gulffff baby I'm sorry" Mew said with sincere eyes and snuggled closer to Gulf trying to kiss him.

"Go away! Friends don't kiss and cuddle like this" Gulf said as he pushed Mew away.

"I'm really sorry Gulfie, forgive me naaaa"

"No! Here's a pillow and blanket, go sleep" Gulf said and threw the pillow and blanket at Mew. Mew caught it and was pouting heavily.

"Are you really gonna make me sleep alone?"
Mew asked once again with puppy eyes.

Gulf was so weak for Mew being so cute like this but he enjoyed this so he didn't give in.
"Y...YA" Gulf exclaimed. He laid on the bed and covered himself with a blanket.

Mew didn't give up, he had to get Gulf to stop sulking at him. Mew got on top of Gulf and placed hurried kisses all over the latter's face.

"P'Mewwww stop it" Gulf whined.

"No! I won't stop until you forgive me" Mew declared and continued.

"Phiiii stopppp, your tickling me!" Gulf said in giggles.
Mew continued kissing and tickling Gulf till he was worn out.

"Why didn't you tell him that we're dating? You usually go around telling everyone so why not now? Are you embarrassed of me now" Gulf asked Mew. He had given up on sulking and was snuggling on the bed with Mew now.

"Are you crazy!? Why would I ever be embarrassed of having a lovely boyfriend like you?" Mew replied in shock.

"Then why..."

"If it was some other time I would've told him right away but today I wanted to have you all to myself, which is why I was rushing us to the room. If I told that senior we were boyfriends, he would have asked a million questions. He's usually like that. Normally I would've answered him but not today, I really couldn't be bothered to deal with his gazillion questions, I just wanted to be with you Gulf" Mew explained.

"But all of that was pointless anyways cos you didn't even let me kiss you properly" Mew continued pouting.

Gulf chuckled, he then pecked Mew on the lips. "Happy?" He asked.

"No way, come here" Mew replied as he pinned Gulf's hands above the latter's head and dived into Gulf's lips for an aggressive kiss. The kissing eventually led to a really passionate one and before they knew it their clothes were gone.

Moral of all these pictures are: Even Covid-19 has failed to separate MewGulf, therefore MewGulf will never be separated

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒕𝒘🙏❤