Epilogue: Forever with you

Hello my lovely readers the epilogue is finally here! I'm sorry that it took so long, I was facing a writer's block and then I got so caught up with my school work so I did not have time to think of ideas or type anything.

Thank you guys so much for 100K reads😭😭❤❤🥺🥺🥰🥰 I never even expected this story to reach 1K reads when it first released but now it has more than 100K. I owe it all to you guys for loving and reading my story. Thank you so much and it means alot to me!

 Thank you so much and it means alot to me!

2 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Baby I'm home" Mew said as he walked in to the kitchen to look for Gulf. "Baby where are you"

Suddenly he felt 2 arms wrap around his torso which made him smile.

"How was your day boo" Gulf asked as he sniffed Mew's neck.

"I missed you" Mew replied and turned around to peck Gulf's lips.

"Are you hungry? I cooked"

"No evening classes today?" Mew asked as he caressed Gulf's soft hair.

"No. The professor is sick so the lecture got cancelled" Gulf hummed around his neck. "So I came home early to make you dinner"

Mew smiled. His baby is so precious be wants to squish his cheeks and pamper him all his life.

Gulf was now in his last year of college and Mew had already graduated and was now working in his dad's company as a director. Mew wanted to stay away from his family's business as much as possible but after the continuous pleading he got from his father he decided to give it a go. His mother was still against Gulf but his father was on his side so it wasn't that bad.

Gulf dragged Mew to the dining table and made Mew sit down as he brought out the dishes he made for Mew. Mew just stared at Gulf in awe.

"Boo stop staring at me and start eating"

"Can I eat you instead" Mew smirked

"Mewwww"

Mew chuckled at Gulf's reaction. "Okay okay I'll eat. How about you baby, did you eat yet?"

"Not yet"

"Oh. Come here then, I'll feed you" Mew patted his lap signalling Gulf to come sit on it.
Mew began feeding Gulf while he also ate.
"It's delicous baby. Your cooking has improved so much I'm so proud of you" Mew smooched Gulf's lips.

"Mewwww don't kiss me when I have food in my mouth" Gulf pouted.

Mew chuckled again. Being with Gulf always makes him smile. "Let's shower and sleep baby you have morning class tomorrow and I need to go to work early"

Gulf nodded. He decided to do the dishes later and wrapped his legs around Mew. Mew got up and carried Gulf to the bedroom.

 Mew got up and carried Gulf to the bedroom