17: Tight schedule

Gulf had been busy practicing for an upcoming football match recently. He would wake up at 4am so that he could be at the grounds by 5am, and then would practice till 8am and quickly head off to class.

After his classes finish the team would gather again for practices in the evening and it goes on till approximately 8pm. Gulf had been working at this tight schedule for a week now and it worried Mew so much. However mew couldn't even have a talk with Gulf about it as the latter was too busy and was barely home. He would come around 9pm, do his assignments till like 11pm and then take a shower and flop on the bed, immediately falling asleep then he would wake up early and leave again, leaving Mew no chance of spending time with him.

                          ◇◇◇◇◇

Gulf came back home a bit early and saw Mew sleeping on the couch. He approached him and kissed him on the cheek. Mew woke up to the sensation.

"Gulf your back! How was practice today?"

"Good but so tiring"

"Your making sure your taking your meals on time right? I have extra lectures these days so it's hard for me to meet you in university."

"Yes" Gulf lied. Honestly he hadn't had a proper meal in ages, he was too busy to care and he didn't feel that hungry anyways. But if Mew got to know that, the latter would be so worried hence Gulf decided not to tell him the truth.

"Good. Do you want me to make you dinner?"

"It's okay phi. I'm tired, I just want to sleep."

"No Gulf you should eat."

"It's fine phi, I ate in the evening with the team" Gulf lied again, he really didn't want Mew to worry so much and he was so sleepy anyways.

"Okay then, go take a shower and quickly go to bed so that you'll get enough sleep"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
After morning practice Gulf was late so he quickly took a shower and headed to class. He decided to skip lunch and complete his assignment instead so that he could spend some time with Mew in the evening.

During evening practice Gulf felt so out of it. While he was running he would see black dots but he managed to chase them away and continue playing. Boat had suggested Gulf should call Mew and go home but Gulf avoided it.

After a while though, he could see the black dots spreading, blocking his vision little by little until he completely blacked out and fell on the grass field.

𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍
"Hello P'Mew"

"Hey Mild, what's wrong?"

"Umm don't get mad but ummm Gulf..."

"Gulf? What? What happened to him?"

"Uhh...he fainted"

"WHAT???!!!"

"Don't worry Phi, we took him to the hospital immediately. He's currently being checked by the doctor"

"Text me the address, I'll be there immediately!"
𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍

Mild quickly texted Mew the address and then went out to talk to the coach about Gulf's state.

                                 ♡

Mew arrived in less than 15 minutes. Mild could see that Mew was extremely worried

"Mild...where's Gulf?" Mew said while panting. He ran here from the parking lot.