Bonus: A little jealousy

Lol I feel like a clown but whatever who cares. This is a bonus chapter for you guys. Don't worry this is not the last chapter I was talking about in my announcement😂. The last chapter will come out next week as I mentioned previously. The reason I wrote this bonus chapter is cause I watched MewGulf at the UNICEF live yesterday which inspired my stupid brain and also cause all the comments from all of you under my announcement touched me so much so ya here is a random chapter that probably doesn't even make sense but I hope you enjoy!😅😅😅😄🥰😘👉👈

Also go read my friend WonpilsPiano MewGulf one shot. It's so interesting y'all will love it🥰🤯 It's called "𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲"
   ◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

 It's so interesting y'all will love it🥰🤯 It's called "𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲"   ◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ˡᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿⁱᶜᵉᶠ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʳᵉᵃˡ ❤❤❤

Gulf was angry. No, he wasn't exactly angry but just sorta annoyed and he knew he was being petty but fuck it cause he didn't want to talk to Mew right now. Nothing happened really, Gulf was just being moody and jealous with the situation but STILL.

They entered the convenience store to buy ice cream. Gulf was all excited and ran to the icecream fridge. Mew shook his head, adoring his baby being happy.

Gulf was busy choosing what flavour he wanted while Mew was near the counter waiting for him when he recieved a call from Bright. Mew knew that Gulf is going to take atleast 30 minutes to figure out what flavour he wanted so he headed outside and sat on the bench and without realizing, he and bright suddenly started talking about their school years. They reminded each other of how stupid they were and Mew couldn't stop laughing.

Gulf for once sorted out what he wanted (a large tub of cookies and cream ice cream) in 5 minutes cause he knew Mew was tired, and he didn't want to keep him waiting. He headed to the cashier but Mew wasn't there. He quickly paid the bill and called Mew but apparently Mew was busy on another call.

He walked outside and he found Mew laughing, sitting on a bench.
"Mew let's go" Gulf said, slowly nudging Mew's arm. Mew nodded and got up, still on the call. Gulf thought he'll end it soon but NO he stayed on that call for an entire 40 minutes, almost ignoring Gulf's existence. Gulf was confused, lost and pissed off. He felt left out, Mew and Bright kept talking about things from the past that Gulf didn't know about and that made him mad. After a while he just didn't want to see Mew's face cause he knew he's gonna get mad at Mew out of jealousy.

Yes Gulf was jealous, and he couldn't help it, he was mad that Mew was smiling so much while talking to someone else, and the fact that Mew and Bright shared many memories that Gulf didn't know of made the latter madder.

When they got back to the dorm Gulf wasn't in the mood to eat his ice cream anymore. He already ate half of it on the way back anyways cause he was frustrated. He put it away in the fridge and flopped on the couch. Mew finally ended his call and came to snuggle with Gulf on the couch but Gulf didn't let him. He got up, glared at Mew and walked away.