Bonus: Obsession

Hey guys here's the bonus chapter! Again, keep in mind that this is not the epilogue. Epilogue will be uploaded later. I know I said that the bonus chapter will be short, but it ended up longer than I expected sorry lol. I hope you guys like it! 🥰

Also please give me some feedback, it really encourages me to write. I feel so happy when I read your comments!❤

    ✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯

"Gulf"
"Gulf, babyyy"
"Bii, Gulff"

But no matter how many times Mew called sweetly, Gulf wouldn't look at him. It was all his fault though. He introduced Gulf to a new video game and now Gulf has been obsessed with it for the past week. He was so focused on increasing his rank that he didn't spare a glance at Mew most of the time.

"Gulfff...please let's eat, you've been playing the entire day" Mew tried again, gently shaking his lover's arm. He regretted immediately though.

"URGH P'Mew I lost because of you" Gulf said in annoyance. He glared at Mew and got up heading to the table for dinner. Mew followed and sat in front of Gulf with sad puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry" Mew muttered softly.

Gulf didn't say anything. He finished his dinner quickly and went back to sit on the floor beside the couch and started playing again.
Mew sighed. He regretted introducing Gulf to this game so much.

11𝗽𝗺
"Gulff...let's go to sleep please" Mew sat beside Gulf pleading him while Gulf was still focused on his game.

"Phi you go to bed, I'll join later. Plus it's holidays right now, I can go to sleep whenever I want." Gulf said, still not looking at Mew.

"Gulfffff. You know I can't sleep without you. Come to cuddle with me, we haven't had many cuddles recently." Mew said softly.

"Phi stop being a baby and go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere I'll literally be just a few feet away from you!" Gulf said in an annoyed and stern voice.

Mew got up, he went to bed and covered himself with the blanket, hugging a pillow, letting a single tear fall. Although Gulf didn't notice at all, Mew was hurt. He felt dejected and lonely and he didn't like that Gulf was treating him like air just cause of a damn game.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
Mew prepared breakfast for Gulf, placed it on the table and then headed out for a jog early in the morning. He didn't want to deal with Gulf's game addiction anymore, if he did even for 1 more day he knew he'd go crazy and also get hurt. He also didn't want this to be a reason for them to fight.

After the jog he called up his friends to meet up. He needed a distraction. They met and had a few drinks, but Mew still being annoyed kept shoving shots down his throat despite his friends trying to stop him.

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆
Gulf was playing games but when he looked up at the clock he realised that it's late and Mew still hadn't come home. He ignored the thought at first but even after 2 hours there was no sign of Mew. Gulf turned off his game and called Mew but the latter's phone was switched off. Gulf kept calling, he was really worried now, Mew never comes home this late, latest would be around 10pm but now it was 1am. After calling many times he kept his phone down and walked towards the kitchen and on the table he saw food with a note on the side.

~𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.~