12: Do you not trust me?

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕! 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒅. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩: 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1. 𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠!

After they took care of Mew's blind date situation and were leaving the restaurant, they realized their car keys were missing so Mew went to get the car keys as he left them on the table.

Meanwhile Gulf got a call from his senior while Mew was away and he picked up the call immediately.

"Yes phi" Gulf answered

"Nong Gulf you have been chosen to play the lead role in our facility's mini drama for the festival day" the senior said.

"Wait really? I actually passed the audition, and not for a side character but the main?" Gulf was suprised.

"But umm...there's a bit of a complication. We wanted this skit to be a bit comedic so we are going to make Earth play the female role instead of casting an actual female" The senior explained.

Gulf didn't think about it much and replied "Yes I'm fine with it. I'll be there for practices. Thank you for picking me phi, this skit will give me so many extra points!" Gulf exclaimed and hung up.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬.
Gulf came back tired from drama practices only to find a angry Mew sitting in the dark.

"Phi...what's wrong...I...I'm sorry that I came late today..." Gulf stuttered as he scanned Mew's mood. He was wondering what he did wrong to make Mew mad.

"Where were you Gulf?" Mew asked as he looked up, his eyes were fuming.

"I...I was at drama practices...I was chosen as the lead role for the festival" Gulf replied.

"Hmmm I know...so why didn't you tell me before?" Mew questioned.

"I only found out yesterday phi, I was going to tell you today but practices took a long time."

"Why didn't you tell me that your partner was Earth?" Mew said as he aggressively pinned Gulf to the wall.

That's when Gulf realized why Mew was mad. "Shit" he thought in his head. He had completely forgotten that Mew hated Earth. But he also didn't see that much of a problem with Earth. Earth has a boyfriend now, one he's been seriously seeing for 3 years. Gulf knew that Earth has changed and that he isn't the shitty type of person that Mew still believes he is.

"Phi...I know you still hate Earth, but he's a good person now. He's not what you think he is! You don't have to be so worried about me" Gulf said.

"Stop going for practices" Mew demanded

Gulf got mad when he heard those words. He was mad that Mew was trying to control him.
"What do you mean stop practice! I worked so hard to be in this play and I'm looking forward to it. I need these extra points from taking part!"

"I don't want you to be with that jerk. You know how much I hate him so why are you doing this!" Mew exclaimed.

"Phi...do you not trust me?" Gulf asked with a sad face.