THREE (WINTEAM)

Team dragging himself out on the building, he cuddle his bed that is why he woke up late and the fact that he is tired to even pick up his phone, he just walks downstairs like a zombie ready to get his car on the parking lot. But was dragged inside the car that made him woke up, his eyes widened seeing the blonde on the driver's seat-

"Wha--"

"Yes mom, he's on my car now, then I'll send you a photo." Said Win as he covered the nong's mouth by his hands not wanting his mother to hear such rude words coming from Team.

"What the hell was tha-- what are you taking a picture of me for?!?" Early in the morning and it is the greetings that Team welcomed the senior. Win didn't react but smile sarcastically after he sent the picture to the moms.

"A proof that I'm doing my duties, sire." Team rolled his eyes hearing it from the senior, the senior just smirk and drove right away. The nong didn't argue more since he is too exhausted and he even thank God for making Win to drove him. The car then stops at the front of the nong's faculty, without thanking Team then went out slamming the car door and lazily walks, he isn't that far away when the senior called his name.

"Team," the nong annoyingly turned his head to the senior and showed a crumpled face.

"Let's have lunch together." Win smile made Team to be more annoyed, he lift his hand and shows a mid fing at the senior and roll his eyes.

"Just make sure that the food isn't just for dogs." Said Team walking inside leaving Win smirking, the senior seems to be in a good mood especially when alot of students was there to witness his act and as for observation, the students may have already seen the video that Bon uploaded, he smirks once more as he drove back to his faculty.

As Team reached their room, he immediately ducked his face on his desk not minding everyone's stare. He doesn't care about it as long as he is exhausted, he was just about to close his eyes to take a nap but was suddenly lifted his head when Mannaow tapped the boy's head.

"So?" Mannaow started, Team just looks at him confused on what the 'so' is talking about.

"So?" Team repeated the word his friend just said, Mannaow sighed making her nose's hole to he widen and compose herself.

"So, what's with this?" Mannaow asked as she showed the video to Team making the boy to be mad. His small eyes widen as he furrowed his brows. The video of him hugging the senior and the senior kissing his forehead making him wants to puke.

"That shitry goldie." Team gritted his teeth, clenching his fist and slammed his desk.

"So it is his play," said Team. He immediately grabbed his things as he messaged the senior.

Teerayu: I don't have class and I'm hungry.

Phawin: and?

Teerayu: buy me fucking food fucking goldie.

Team rolled his eyes, if this is his game then let's get it on. The smile on his face were creepy as he arrived at the newly renovated cafeteria, everyone were looking at him but he didn't care, he didn't take much time to see his friend Mark waving at him, he hurriedly went to him and the latter gave him something to drink.

"That senior of yours is fucking crazy, the video was taken last night and the fucking captions are cringe- ew but anyways, help me with something." Said Team, Mark was confused and suspected Team for a moment before he nods.

"What is your plan?" Asked Mark, the cheeky boy sips his drink as he smiles at his friend, a weird smile to he exact.

"If he says that we are in that relationship then-- I will join him, just he wait." Team said giving Mark some chills.

"Then what is it going to do with me?"  Asked the confused Mark as he drinks his coffee, the latter then wiggle his brows indicating that it is some evil plan.

"Hey!" The voice made Mark to flinch as he immediately stood up waiing at his senior- seeing only Win alone is new.

"Sawadee P', then I leave first." Mark ran away immediately as he left his friend, his hand have bags and his other one has a plate. He placed the food infront of the nong that made Team's eyes to sparkle.

"No thank you?" Asked Win who sits across Team, the nong didn't answer but immediately eat his food that made Win to crumpled his face.

"Goldie, what the fuck is that video your fucking friend posted?" The question made Win to be himself again, teasing his Team and making him mad is his ultimate motives.

"Why? Are you mad? Didn't you say you love me?" Win mocked but instead of Team getting hyped, the nong just make face and looks at the senior.

"Why? Are you moved by it?" It is Team's time to smirk making Win to roll his eyes.

"You really are getting to my nerves." Said Win as he took his phone out and started to enjoy himself playing games. Team just focusing on eating 'til his phone vibrated making him to pick up his phone.

"Wadee?"

"Wadee." Team's eyes narrowed as the senior infront of him replied, the nong immediately turned off his phone as he glared at the senior.

"Stop fucking with me!" With hate the nong stated. The senior then raised his brow as he crossed his arms.

"I haven't yet," replied the senior licking his lips as he looks at the nong with desire, Team groaned and throw the pack of chips at the senior's face making Win to chuckle.

"Hey, seems like your plan bent." Bon said as they packed their things ready to leave, the blonde then curved his lips as he lean on the table.

"Says, I'm going to make him fall for me and leave him after." The smirk on his face made Saifah to smack the  blonde.

"You are good at that so just keep it up." Said the tallest showing a thumbs up.

"Just so you watch brat." Said Win as he smirk for the last time and followed his friends out.

                         ●●●●●●●●