TEN (WINTEAM)

The first day that they will try if their relationship will work, Win hurriedly went to the faculty of Economics just so he can greet the nonh face to face, the attention was on him and when his eyes saw the nong who were laughing with his classmates, Win smiled. He remembered the first time he saw the nong, the first time he felt something weird inside. The first time he can't take away his eyes from that person.

"Ai'Win, can you go to the juniors and asked the boy named Mark to come." That was V's order, Win has nothing to do anyway so he went to his juniors but suprisingly, his eyes darted to someone, a junior that doesn't belong to this faculty wearing a sweet smile and his eyes were sparkling while talking to Win's junior.

"Well, I prefer the bad ones than the good ones, bad seems so cool especially when that person is only showing his good side to you." Said the cheeky boy, Win heard those and got an idea on how to approached the nong. He was about to greet them but the nong's attention suddenly got snatched by a---

"Sawadee P'Jeed," the sparkling eyes of the nong became more sparkling as he stared at the girl with some affection. Win felt hurt for a second but as soon as the lady went away, the smile of  the nong healed Win's heart.

And by that, he made a plan. First, to lure the lady whose Team's eyed were glued and next, make her cry infront of Team, the next one is pester the nong everyday and Win didn't failed.

Now, their relationship has gotten at this far. Win wouldn't waste the chance to finally make the nong his.

"Good morning." Win greeted the nong behind that made Team's friend to giggle as Win smiled at them.

"Oi Team, not even telling us that you got a handsome husband." Mannaow pouted as he acts sulking. Team just rolled his eyes at his friend and faced Win.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Team as he smiles at the senior, the senior then lifts his hand and showed the nong what he got.

"Awh, that's for me?" Asked Team pointing at himself, Win nodded as he smirk.

"No other than you." Win said making Mannaow to giggle again as she pushed Team to be nearer to Win.

"Says, Am I the no. 89?" Team joked but Win just shrugged and leaned on the wall, his eyes were still fixed on the nong wearing his smile.

"There are 99 of them, but you are the only one I want." Win states making Team to blushed, he looked away as he snatched the food from the senior's hand and ran inside their classroom leaving the smiling satisfied Win outside, he was about to walk away but was stopped by the nong.

"Thank you, see you later!" Team said as he kisses the senior's cheek not letting him to reply and the nong went back immediately.

"That-- brat." Win smiles widely as he hid hus blushing face, biting his lips and scratching his nape. Like he won a lottery, he happily went back to his faculty.

The knock woke Team up, he was so lazy to stand so he didn't bothered to open the door, he was about to close his eyes again but his phone suddenly rang and the name of the senior appeared on the screen.

"Open the door, got your cravi--" Team didn't wait the senior t finish his words as ge immediately ran and open the door. Win gulped as he saw the messy hair Team with only boxers and a shirt infront of him.