THIRTY

Team groaned as he opened his eyes, his head hurts and is lazy to wake up but his throat seems to be looking for water. He dragged himself out and the room and instead for having good morning face, his eyes narrowed as he saw his friends with their lovers sleeping in the living room. Saifah were Zon and the latter hugged back, Duen were laying on Bohn's chest, Praram and North were on the sofa and Mark facing the pillow while V's leg were on the nong's leg, instead of just passing it. He immediately took a picture of each and went to the kitchen to get the pan and the big spoon, he sighed deeply as he---

Tentenenennnnnnnn! And by that, everyone got startled and woke up immediately. Team laughed loudly as he saw his friends' face.

"Damn Ai'Team." Mark mumbled as he dumped on the empty sofa. Team chuckle and ran to the kitchen as the pairs of eyes were glaring at him.

Their day went well, Team can't deny the fact that he still misses the senior whenever their class ended, seldom, the senior were just there leaning his back on the wall waiting for him but now, seems to be empty. He walked alone as Pharm and Mannaow were fetch by their boyfriends, Team skew his mouth as he saw the picture of V and Mark-- i hope you end up with each other. He wished, he sighed, as he lift his face and put back the phone on his pocket, his heart seems to skip a beat, his body froze so as the sorrounding, he seems to be imagining things as he saw the blonde senior walking towards him. Team wants to see him but not with those face the senior is making, the cheeky boy gulped as he took a step backwards.

"1,3,3, go.." Team counted and ready to run as fast as he could but was grabbed his collar that made him unable to run away.

"Can we talk?" Asked Win. Team should feel hatred, he should be mad but why does he feel happy? Why does the urge of hugging the senior is high? Why does he feel warm and pain in his heart at the same time?

"I'm sorry Team." The cheeky were surprised. He called him Team, he bit his lower lip as he tried to tear up, he pushed himself to face the senior, the face of Team- cheeks were red and eyes became smaller. Win swallowed his own saliva as he looked away trying not to make an eye contact with the nong.

"Hia, do you like that girl?" By the sudden question, Win's shows a surprised face as he feel pain in his chest as well, the cracking voice of Team wants him to hugged the nong.

"Let talk inside the car."

"We haven't broken up yet." Win broke the silence as the atmosphere were getting more awkward, Team's grip of the seat belt is hard.

"Do we still need that word when you acted like we already are?" Team asked looking on his own legs, he is afraid that once he met the senior's eyes, he'll be soft and would burst out crying.

"I'm sorry." Win apologized. Team just nodded as he looked out the window.

"I accept your apology..." Team replied. He unbuckle his seatbelt as he can't take it anymore, he was about to open but was stopped by the senior who held his hand.

"P'..." Team mumbled and Win stopped ad he heard it. It should be hia, it should be.

"We aren't together now, you can date her with no worries...'" Team stated, his cracking voice pierced Win's heart making Win to unable to help himself from not hugging the nong.

"P', let me go." Team sighed silently trying to lessen the tears on his heart that is ready to burst. But Win didn't loosen his grip but it became tighter, silence then took over them again. Team bit his lip more as he felt his shoulder became wet, the silent sob of the senior made Team to let out the sadness and pain in his heart. The sadness and pain that were represent by tears.

"It's not about what you think it is..." Win started still not letting go of Team.

"I trusted you so much, you know..." Team's voice were soft, Win let go as he faced Team who avoided his gaze.

"Come with me tonight." Said Win and sealed their lips. Team would be lying if he say he isn't happy but the fact that he still has no assurance of what will come out later made him feel anxious but the present is more important.

Mark rolled over foam on the twice as Praram were drinking his milk watching movie, Team hasn't arrived yet and Duen were asleep, it's just Zon who were out having some good time with his lover. Suddenly, the door opened and there enter North who bought foods, Praram smiled as the senior went to his side and there Bohn followed.

"Can we use the spare room? I'm asleep as well." Mark just nodded and Bohn carried Duen upstairs.

"I'm hungry." Praram said, the couple then went to the kitchen leaving the lonely Mark alone.

Oi Ai'Team where are you? Im so sick of being sorrounded by lovers.

Mark groaned as he burried his face on the pillow, he prefer going to class than being here with the couples. He felt like someone just laid beside him but he didn't bother, North must be cooking and Praram went to wait for him but as he was hugged, he immediately lift his face and it went crumpled as he saw V with close eyes.

"What are you doing?" Asked Mark, V just hummed and pull Mark closer, he didn't mind anyway and just let the senior and burried his face again in the pillow.

"Can't I?" Mark didn't answer as he is too tired to utter a word. V then hugged the nong tighter and even kisses the nong's nape again and again making V to push him away.

"Stop!" Mark hissed but V surely is unstoppable.

"Dumbass, I'm tired." Mark whined and V stopped as he chuckle.

"Let's sleep upstairs." Said V and the nong didn't hesitate to agree. As soon as the door closed, V then locked the door so no one could disturb. Mark dumped his body on the bed covering himself like he is afraid to be bitten by some mosquito.

"When I say sleep upstairs, you know it's a lie." V stated as he tried to pull the cover of Mark but the nong didn't move and fought not letting the senior to win.

"I'm tired..." Mark whined and by that, V just sighed and dumped himself besides the nong. Mark scoot over to the senior making V to chuckle as he finds Mark cute.

"You should pat my head." Win raised a brow.

"So I could sleep well." Said Mark and rested his head on the senior's shoulder. He surely is amused at how Mark is acting, usually he would kick, push and even yelled at him but now's different. He patted the nong's head again and again 'til he heard soft snores.

                        ●●●●●●●●●