TWENTY TWO

Darkness filled the sky as Praram were walking on the street alone since Zol has reached their home already, the boy sighed as he paused when his phone vibrated. He smiled seeing the who the caller is and answered it immediately.

"I miss you so much! How have you been there?" Praram was the first one to talk, he heard his twin chuckle making him to giggle.

"Go home quickly I've got a surprise for you!" And after saying those, Praram didn't get a chance to answer as Pralak ended the call immediately.

As he stepped at the gate, the nong was hesitant for a moment as he can see the house has been lighted brightly. He sighed once again before walking inside, his eyes went wide as he saw Pralak were now laughing with North, he smiled bitterly as he remembered that the senior hasn't even smiled nor laugh with him like that.

"Praram! You're here already!" Praram received a hug coming from his twin, he hugged him back tightly.

"You miss me that much?" Asked Pralak, the twin nodded as he pressed his lips and burried his face to his twin's shoulder.

"Take a shower first and let's talk," The tone of his twin isn't something that he should be happy about but Praram just nodded as he went upstairs, not even taking a glance at the senior or greeted him. North can't blame the nong afterall and he doesn't have any intention of greeting him first as well.

Praram stayed for almost 1 hour at his room, the more he heard the happy voice of the senior and the laughter he shared with Pralak just made him felt a pierce inside his heart. Why can't the senior be like that to him? Why can't he even look at him like how he look at Pralak?

"Can I come in?" asked Pralak who knocked twice, Pralam answered that made Pralak to came inside. They both smiled at each other like how they usually do back then. The latter then sat on the bed as he look at Praram.

"I hope you already have a clue of why I came here..." Pralak started and Praram just looked at his brother like he is already hinting something.

"Mom will come here next week and I don't want you to be in trouble so I came to--"

"To stay here for awhile and I should go home for the meantime?" Praram interrupted his twin as he said those, the latter then smiled sadly at him making Praram to nod his head. He knew it will come but he didn't expect it to be sooner. Maybe being here is really not for him but even just for awhile, he is happy to have spent his time with his cousins, friends and North- even though he is so rude and mean to him atleast he got a chance to be with him.

"Here, your flight will be on saturday, Im so sorry but you can come here when mom left again." Praram just smiled taking the ticket from his twin as he hugged him. Pralak is lucky, he can have anything without asking nor begging their mom, why's the world so unfair? Why can't they treat them fairly?

"Thank you but I think-- staying at home is better. I'll just spend my remaining days with Zol and friends and thank you for giving me the opportunity to stay here." Said Praram sincerely, the latter smiled and hugged his twin tightly as he feel sorry for him.

Morning come and Praram decided to sneak out as he took his luggage with him, only today is his free time to spent it all with them, he might just stay in a hotel for a night so he can go to the airport early the next day. The smile on his face appeared once again as he saw the familiar car stopped infront of him, a friend and a brother that he can't forget- Mark.

"Breakfast?" Asked Mark and handed him a pack lunch, the kid smiled and thanked him as he eat the food while scrolling to his social media account.

"You aren't joking this time, aren't you?" Praram turned at the driver as he nodded.

"I will miss you P'." Said Praram and by that, Mark sighed. The only kid who knew all his problems will soon be afar.

"I will too, we can still talk in video calls." The nong nodded as he continued to eat, as he almost reached the bottom, he stopped at the post were he feel something annoying inside, he put his hand on his chest as he saw his twin cooking and it was North's post that made him smiled bitterly again.

Laughter were heard as they sat in a circle form to chat with each other. Team who is eating lays the whole was now the target of teasing that was leaded by no other than Zon.

"I'm afraid that your kids soon will only eat Lays in the breakfast, Lays in the afternoon and Lays in the evening!" Zon stated and Team narrowed his eyes as he put chips inside his friend's annoying mouth.

"How about you? What will you feed to your kids? Guitar? Oh anyway, the string can be the noodles." Team said making Zon to frown. The friends laugh making Zon to frown more.

"I'm afraid that if Zol will have a son, she'll ship him with her son's boy classmate." Praram said making everyone to laugh and Zol just chuckle as she ate some chips.

"Like how I ship you all to your lovers." Zol wiggle her brows teasing them.

"So who do you ship me with?" Asked Mark, the girl giggle as she looks at the ceiling as if she is thinking.

"I ship Mark and Haechan, Mark and Gun and..." The girl paused for a moment as she smiles teasingly.

"P'Marth and P'Vee." And that made Mark's face to be crumpled and the rest teased him. Praram just smiled at how happy he was to be with his friends today.

"And lastly, P'North and Praram..." Said Zol and pokes his cousin's cheeks making him to blush but Team is against as he shushed her.

"Mark and Praram for me!" Team stated and by that Zon agreed. Duen were silent but chuckle as he paired with Zol.

"P'North and Praram is cute." Said Duen showing them a picture of Pralak and North, Mark looked at Praram and the boy just shrug trying to act as if he isn't affected.

"That's Pralak." The boy said.

"Ow." The rest said in unison.

North were playing something on his phone when V suddenly got up from his seat with furrowed brows, he then showed the phone's screen to North and there he saw, the sleeping Praram clinging to Mark who were sleeping as well. The both look cute that made North to feel something new inside, the fact that the nong leave early today made him to be thankful so he could spend the day with Pralak but the atmosphere is something new as well, seems like Pralak's smile is sweet but whenever the kid smile he can see Praram.

"Do you feel something?" Asked V, North became confused for a moment as he looked at his friend pausing his game.

"Something what?" Asked North but V just shrug as he took his phone back to his pocket.

"Something strange like that..." And by that North tried to feel himself but was interrupted by Saifah who just came with a wide smile.

"Are you guys going? Zon and his friends throw a party before his cousin go back to his home place." Said the angelic face boy, V was confused for a moment as he looked at North waiting for an answer.

"Did Pralak came? Praram said that his brother will be there as well." And as soon as Saifah said those, V's look seems to be asking for more information and explanation from his friend.

"Indeed, he is here that is why Praram is going home." And by that, V already hinted something. He tapped his friend's shoulder as he went back to his seat and grabbed his bag as soon as he saw his mother calling.

Mark surely is late, he had sleep for 3 hours forgetting the date that his mom sent, luckily Team woke him up and he quickly ran so he can still got on time but it was already 20 minutes late. As soon as he arrived, he immediately look for them but that didn't take him long to spot them.

"Sorry, I'm late." Mark said as he sat next to his mother. The eyes that were staring at him made him feel anxious.

"Oh you're here already, so let's talk?" The mother said and V's mother agreed as they giggle looking at their son staring at each other.

"So we planned that as soon as V graduated and since you're on a legal age already, we think that the wedding will be after his graduation." Mark were surprised as he look at them each in their eyes, he didn't knew that they were really serious about it and the fact that he isn't in a good terms with the senior made him want to decline.

"But mom--" Mark was about to argue but his mother shushed him already.

"No buts. It is your grandfather's will no matter what gender you are in, it should be the second child and the second child." Said his mother and once again the two mother giggle as they clap their hands together.

"Mom, I'm not the second." Mark retorted but the mother smiled at him as if trying ti scared him but he didn't budge, he isn't afraid as well.

"Yeah and you're the only one so you're marrying V no matter what." the mother replied making Mark to glare at V who seems to be not affected, he kicked the senior's face asking for help.

"Yes mom, glad to marry Mark sooner." The Senior teased making the mother to smile sweetly at them.

"Mom--" Mark's words were cutted as the senior held hid hand and even looked at the two mothers.

"Aren't we dating already?" the words made Mark to almost crawl at the floor at how embarrassed he is.

••••••
Idk let's focus on np next.