THIRTY ONE

"Oh my god Team! You're being so easy! You are so fragile!" Duen said as he Team told them what happened yesterday. Mark were leaning on the wall just observing his friend. Actually, he isn't against but he still doesn't know the reason why the senior done that.

"What can I do? I'm not like Mark to could play so hard." Said Team and by that everyone sighed.

"I just can't help myself." Team added making everyone  to sigh again as they looked at him pressing his lips.

Zon were about to comment but his attention was dragged away as his lover were walking towards their table. Mark rolled his eyes seeing the seniors again. Team's face brighten up as he saw Win is with his gang again.

"My friend here wants to apologize." The voice were owned by Saifah as he pushed Win to the table, Mark readied himself, ready to say some harsh words but'-

"Oi! Where are you taking me!" Mark yelled as he was dragged away V. But the senior just keep his cool still dragging Mark away from his friends. The nong furrowed his brows being so annoyed, how can he scold P'Win now?

"Let's eat together." V said as they entered the cafe, Mark sighed as he just let the senior  to choose a seat and order.

"Why are you being so kind lately?" Mark broke the silence and that made V to raise one brow as he looked at the nong.

"Why? You want the evil me?" Mark rolled his eyes after hearing the senior's reply. He is just asking why making the face?

"When did you even became an angel?" Mark mocked. V just let out a chuckle as he looked around resting his elbow on the table. Mark went silent as he took his phone trying to get some news of what is happening to them already.

"Can I ask you something?" Mark raised his face as the senior started, the nong look confuse of what question of he is going to ask, part of Mark were  saying it is bad.

"You and I were in a Phi-nong relationship right?" Mark squinted his eyes at the question, he doesn't know why but his throat suddenly became dry. The face of the senior seems to be up for something and Mark can't do anything but to nod and let out a fake chuckle.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" Mark answered. V smiled as if he felt relieved by Mark's answer but for Mark, it is something that he should try to prevent from coming out.

"Good. I just don't want to make a misunderstanding and I want you to meet someone." V seems to be glad, he even smiled. Mark just nodded and he thanked God that their food came just to ease his awkwardness. He was about to dig in his food but was paused as a girl suddenly stopped infront of their table and the worse is that-- V stood up and the girl kisses V's cheeks, Mark's eyes went wide but he still keep his calm but as soon as the two faced him, it seems like some lump were blocking his throat, seems like a horse got inside his chest and is running fast.

"Mark, she is Ploy, my girlfriend." V introduced the girl and that made Mark to swallowed the big lump as he smiled at them, the girl is pretty, no wonder. Mark stood up as they shake hands with the girl, as the girl smiled at her, Mark knew himself that he is just expecting much.

"So? Did you tell him the plan?" The girl asked that made Mark to be curious, he turned to look at the senior confused. V scratches his nape as he smiled at Mark, the nong then hinted something as the girl intertwined her fingers with V's.