NINE

"Tell me Team, do you like that Phi?" Asked Mark, the sudden question made him feel weird. He doesn't know but the butterflies in the stomach is the one that needs to talk.

"How do I know?" Asked Team pouting eating chips. Zon grabbed it away and passed it to Duen.

"Let me warn you, that P'Win might look okay but the truth is not, he flirts around like P'Vee." Said Mark looking straight to Team's eyes.

"I think I don't like him." Team stated as his eyes were still into the chips Duen were holding.

"You think?!" Zon and Duen asked in unison.

"Because when Mark asked I felt weird, uh, what do you call this?" Team added, Mark slap himself as he looks at Team.

"Let me tell you, there is one thing to know-- no, two things to know whether you like a person or not. First, kiss that person if you feel like your heart became warm or you felt warmth and if you want more then, that's said you fucking like that person. Second, if you saw that person with someone else and you feel hurt or pain inside the you are jealous and that said you like that person." Mark explained, Zon and Duen can't do anything aside from nodding their head agreeing to what their friend is saying.

"What are you trying to say?" Asked Team confusedly.

"Kiss P'Win!" Zon and Duen said in unison as they giggle.

"Hell no! That's gross!" Team protested and took the chips away from Duen's.

"Yeah, that's gross." Said Mark mockingly.

Days have passed and Mark were trying his best to dragged away his friends from the seniors, especially Team. He knew that Team somehow has a feeling for the elder but unluckily, his friend is stupid to figure it out. It is friday's night again and their night out, Mark sured that the place they were in wasn't on the senior's choices. Happily, Zon cheered as his fics got 232 reads.

"Wow, our Zon is famous now!" Teased Duen that made Zon to smack Duen's.

"Awh! Why are you smacking my brainly head!" Duen whined, Team just laugh at them as he didn't tried drinking alcohol and was only drinking a purified milk.

"What a peaceful night." Said Mark as he ducked his face on the table and moved the glass towards Team. With a thought, the glass were clean and Team puts the milk on the glass not knowing that there are some left and drank it immediately.

"Wow! It the milk taste awesome!" Said Team as his vision were stars to spin.

"I am awesome!" Zon said.

"Who said you are? I am!" Duen said loudly. That made Mark to lift his head but instead he got a smack that made the nong to hissed. The two who were bickering was surprised seeing who smacked their friend.

"Damn nong!" That voice came from V. Team wasn't on his self already, one droplet of liquor and he is already drunk.

"What?!" Mark stood up not knowing whose voice was that, his eyes went wide as he saw the five seniors on his back.

"What? Got a problem?" Asked V as he pushed Mark back to sit again.

"My friend here want to talk to your friend." Said Bon pushing Win to the nong who is clearly drunk.