TWENTY ONE

North wasn't in his usual self today. He had sent the kid to his school and now he is on his way to the canteen since their classes has been cancelled due to some reasons. He can clearly saw his friends and their lover's voice especially Team who talks really loud. As soon as he arrived he sat next to his best friend V that seems to be the one who Team is mocking, this kid is such a pain in the ass but brave enough to diss North's friends especially V and Bon.

"HIA HE EVEN KICKED ME OUT LAST NIGHT GO SCOLD HIM YOUR FRIEND IS REALLY REALLY MEAAAN!" The nong said, Win couldn't do anything aside from slapping his face, Team pouted as he tried to pull Win to be on his side.

"Why did my friend even like you? Such a nuisance." And by that Team rolled his eyes at V as he sulks.

"Then why are you following my friend all the time!?" Team asked, aside from North only Praram knew that V and Mark have that kind of relationship but what Team had witnessed made V to narrow his eyes and just zip his mouth so the kid won't talk more.

"You look selfless." Said V, North just shrug as he took Win's drink and drank it.

"Got scolded by dad because of that kid." North sighed gripping the bottle as he got mad just thinking about it, he doesn't like Praram anymore because that kid is just giving him headache as he thought.

"Just let him do what he wants." V stated making North to paused and look at his friend.

"I'm not like you. You see your wife is smart why not agree to marry him?" North opened up the topic again that only them knew, V shrugs as he grins.

"I don't even like that kid so why would I?" V asked as he stood up. North just shrug as well as he followed his friend just on time the bell rang.

"Oi Fuse stop hugging me na woi!" Mark whined as his friend were now drunk and started being clingy again, he looks at James to ask some help but seems like his friend is avoiding his gaze.

"Damn Ai'hole! It will be the last time that I am going to drink with all of you!" The boy again barked, he supported his friend's so he can make him sit on the chair since they still haven't finish drinking. As Mark thought his friend would be just sleeping he was again pulled by Fuse, the friend cling to Mark's waist as if afraid that his friend will be missing.

"What are you? Koala? Get your hands off me!" Mark hissed but sighed in defeat as Fuse didn't let go of him.

"Fuse is really transformed into being a koala when drunk, the last time he cling to me and even bite cheek." James said laughing, Mark just make face as they started to chat again. The alcohol seems to be not effecting yet to Mark as he can still go. 

"Oi oi why didn't my juniors invited us? You selfish brats." With a face of surprise, the nongs turned at Saifah who smack Gulf's head jokingly, the juniors pouted and waiid at them.

"Is he drunk?" Sai pointed Fuse and Mark just nods not having any intention of wasting his saliva just to answer them.

"Move." Said the Saifah and the seniors made their way to sit on the vacant seats.

"N'Mark you're a witness that I am not with girls, alright?" Saifah wiggle his brows making Mark to just nod again, he roamed his eyes and was surprised not seeeing North when V is present. He just shrugged it off as they continue what they were talking.

"Ai'Mark...is...so...sweet..." Fuse mumbled making Mark to furrowed his brows and that made them to tease the boy.

"Oi don't tell me that you have a secret affair?" One of his classmates teased making the others laugh.

"Ai'Fuse! That is why you are clinging to him the whole time!" Added by another one, Saifah raised his brows as he was hearing those trying to get more information. V was out of the sight for the meantime as he went to some girls who he just met making Mark to feel relieve.

"Who is the wife and who is the husband?" Saifah teased making Mark to roll his eyes and tried his best not to pay any attention.

"Ai'Mark..." The drunk mumbled again making Mark to be annoyed, he put the glass and pull the friend to sit again but instead---

"Shia! YOU REALLY HAVE AN AFFAIR!" James yelled, the sight made everyone on the table to be surprised seeing how Fuse pulled Mark's face nearly kissing, luckily, Mark isn't that tall and made Fuse's lips to land on beside his lip but on some angle some can tell they really kissed.

"Shia! Damn Ai'Fuse! Your breath stinks!" Mark retorted as he pushed Fuse making him to sit on the chair and passed out. Mark quickly wiped the part Fuse's lips landed but was stopped as everyone's eyes were darted to him, he narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows.

"It landed here not there." Mark said pointing the kissed part and then his lips, everyone nodded and went back to their business.

"Moon of the faculty, there is no seat availabe, if you want you can pick up any of them and put them on your lap." Saifah teased making V to smack his head, as he was about to say something , his eyes landed on Mark as he yelled.

"Ai'Fuse!" Mark's voice sounded annoyed as Fuse went to cling to him again as he was about to push Fuse, he was surprised seeing as Fuse has been pushed to James.

"Drunk should go home already so there will be a space." Said V as he sits where Fuse has been sitting earlier, everyone was surprised again but went back to chatting once more as they received a glare coming from V. Mark then acted as if nothing just happened and went back to drinking his own, his friends started to talk about cringey and annoying stuffs that made Mark to lost interest.

"Ai'Mark is pretty famous! He got some hot girls confess to him today and even the other day and also guys, they even bought flowers and many things for him," Lhun boasted his friend making the seniors to tease Mark, the boy just glare at Lhun trying to make him stop but instead,

"But the last time that he got some hickeys on his neck many betted on what kind he have sleep with? A boy or girl!" He added, Mark felt embarrass knowing who made those was just on his side.

"Won't stop or I'll cut your tongue?" Mark threatened and Lhun zips his mouth making the others to laugh.

"N'Mark sure is famous," his ears suddenly tinged hearing it came out from V's mouth but what was more surprising is the hand that were caressing the nong's thigh, Mark gulped as he looked at V who isn't looking at him but to his nongs.

"Of course he is! Yesterday he-- Ow" Oat suddenly didn't finish as Mark kicked his friend's leg making him hissed.

"Oi, I won't talk about the girl you make out yesterday na!" Oat pouted and that made them to tease Mark more but only one person who isn't teasing him by words but--- V's hand then moved between Mark's thighs making Mark to gasped and by the sudden action of the senior, Mark immediately stood up.

"I'll leave first." Said Mark and even friend isn't done talking yet, he quickly walks away so he can get rid off the senior.

"Stupid V!" Mark hissed as he was walking towards his car but he hasn't been near yet when the voice of the senior was clearly heard.

"How can you say?" Mark's eyes widened as he turned to see if it was real or not, but after seeing the senior's face, Mark was about to ran but V was fast and grabbed the nong's arm immediately.

"What?!" Yelled Mark, the senior then took the key from Mark's hand and dragged the nong to Mark's car.

"Get in." Said V and pushed the nong on the shotgun seat as he went on the driver's seat.

"Your mom and my mom are waiting at the house, let's go together." Said V and was about to start the engine but suddenly paused as a smirk on his face were plastered making Mark to feel nervous as to what the senior is thinking.

"But isn't it a week already?" V turned to the nong, Mark got clueless for the meantime trying to figure out what the senior is thinking. Suddenly, Mark was startled as the senior unbuckled the nong seatbelt.

"What?" Asked Mark, V didn't answered as he just stared at the nong and tap his lap twice. Mark flushed red and luckily it was dark and V couldn't see it.

"No way." Mark replied and ready to leave but V had locked the door making Mark to be pissed. The senior just knew the nong if he is horny.

"It will be quick, C'mon, don't let me force you again." Those words made Mark to turn at the senior again his brows furrowed and eyes were fierce but the senior doesn't care as he moved to the backseat and signaled Mark to follow, Mark has a lot on his mind but what came to his mind just now made him felt a bit excited.

"C'mon don't let your mom wait too long." Said V and Mark followed immediately, he sat on the senior's lap facing V and before V could utter a word, Mark already sealed his lips to the senior and without any hesitation, V kisses back, the sound of their lips clashing to each other and made the air to add some pleasure, V's hand were now on Mark's back, he slid his hand inside the nong's pants on the back and groped the nong's ass again and again. Mark moaned as it added more pleasure making V to lower his kisses down to the nong's neck.

"Disappeared already?" Asked V, Mark bit his lips as he tried to avoid the senior's gaze again, a moan came out from his mouth as the senior attacked the nong's neck sucking it hard to leave a visible mark. The nong suddenly moved his hips making V to be curious on why the nong seems not to be fighting back right now, as Mark grinds V then pulled out the nong's member as he stroked it, the sound of moaning Mark made his length to be awaken, he then pulled out his and take the nong's hand to wrap it on his manhood. The two were stroking each other's length while V became addicted on the nong's collarbone, marking it like his own.

"Hmmmpp... I-I'm near..." Mark huffed, the face he is making made V to pushed his idex on the nong's slit to preven him from cumming, Mark bit his lower lip as V claimed his lips once more. It didn't take long as V made Mark to lift his body abit and pulled down his pants, V then secured the door that it was locked before he leaned, Mark became shy as he released the senior's manhood and moved himself sitting on top of the senior, The senior then supported Mark as the nong once more bit his lips making his hole to welcome the senior's length. As the half was already inside, Mark hold on as he moved his hips on top of the senior, V can't help but to let out a moan as Mark moved his hips faster, the nong was bout to touch his but was slapped by the senior making Mark to whimper, he covered his face using his arm. As V can't take it any longer, the position has been change and now Mark is lying and V on the top, he inserted his length again making Mark to bit his lips trying not to moan.

"Just let it," V whispered as he bit the nong's jaw and started to pound fast making Mark to wrap his arm around the senior's neck for support, the senior once again sealed his lips to Mark as their tongue fought. As the thrust went faster, V groaned as his last thrust were hard and deep cumming loads of him insde the nong. As V touched Mark's length, just in time he also cums. Mark's half-opened eyes stared to V and by that moment V was surprised as he felt a spark.

"Tired." The last thing Mark mumbled before he passed out. V put his hand on his heart as it were beating fast, he shook his head as he fixed the nong.

"It's because of me being hard." Said V trying to convince himself.

"Isn't that Mark's car?" Asked Lhun as he pointed the car that were moving upside down, the boys shared a look before they whistle.

"Leaving first just to fuck some girl." Said James chuckling before they left the area.

Mark woke up as the senior tap him, he lazily opened his eyes and he isn't surprise at all knowing that they were in the house already.

"Get out." Said V, Mark furrowed his brows because who the hell can walk shamelessly like nothing happened when his back were still sore.

"My back's still sore." Mark reasoned but the sudden gaze of the senior made his heart to skipped a beat.

"I don't care." V said as he is the first one to leave, Mark just sighed as his blood started to boil again and followed V.

There he saw two mothers chatting at each other. As soon as they saw the two entering, Mark's mom was about to hug him when he signaled her to stop.

"I stink, I'll just take a quick shower and be back." Without her mother replies, Mark quickly ran to his room and slammed the door, he leaned for a bit before he hissed because his back hurts abit.

"That piece of shit V, just wait once I ended it, I won't no longer be your hoe." Said Mark as he bit his lower lip, walking slowly towards the bathroom.

••••••

Next we'll know what actually is VMark's relationship here.