NINETEEN

"Take your phone with you," Zon broke the silence between them as he handed the phone to Saifah. The senior looks at him like he was rejected as the nong pushed it towards him. Zon then continued to finish his food so that he can already leave since the latter seems unable to talk.

"You want to leave me that much?" Asked Saifah chuckling but one could tell it isn't a happy one. The smaller just shrugged as he did't pay any attention again.

"Do you know why I told you throw it away?" Asked Saifah that made Zon to realize that maybe he really is right, right that Saifah is telling him that he doesn't need him at all. That he already have alot of girls to choose whom he want to be with.

"Slapping me the fact that you can't love me back, hell yeah." Zon said acting like Mark, so brave enough to stare at the senior's eyes.

"No." Saifah answered, Zon raised a brow as he can't think of any reason why.

"So you would know that I only need you and not anyone else." Said Saifah, Zon blushed as the latter's eyes were so endearing that any time soon he'll be drown, drown in love again. He avoided Saifah's gaze and eat again.

"Connection?" Mocked Zon. The taller then held Zon's hand as he caress the back of it making Zon to look at their hand and to the culprit, he gulped seeing how handsome Saifah can be even though having dark circles below.

"I told you to throw it away because I don't want them and to let you be the one to remain," Zon was out of words, the taller seems to be sincere as he kissed the nong's hand and as their eyes met, the spark has finally back so as the longing of each other. The flushed face of Zon made Saifah to smile, the smile that he only gave to Zon.

"You have always been here and no one can replace." As Saifah said those, Zon can't help himself but to tear up especially those eyes, those eyes that shows love and affection, those eyes that he want to only look at him, those eyes that made his heart beats so fast and those eyes he want to stare at for the rest of his life.

"You're not lying this time?" Asked Zon. The taller smile as he stood up making Zon to feel curious as he doesn't know what the senior is thinking about.

"Sawadee, my name is Saifah and an Engineering student, this guy infront of me is my former lover but never did I replace him in my heart..." Zon was surprised as Saifah started saying it loud shamelessly.

"His name is Zon and I only want him, him alone. I want you to be my witness as I promise him that I will only love him for the rest of my life, if one of you saw me with other person, please smack me in the head or you can just kill me since that is a sign of breaking my promise. Once again, my name is Saifah and I am Zon's." The whole cafe was filled with yelling and teasing, some were even congratulating. Saifah smiled at Zon again as he winked at him making Zon to blushed even more.

"Why did you do that?" Asked Zon not that loud only for Saifah to be heard. The taller chuckle as he held the nong's hand again.

"So I can't cheat with you," Zon narrowed his eyes as he slap Saifah's hand lightly.

"Are you planning to?" Asked Zon making Fah to smile at him and shook his head.

"How can I? You are the most adorable person I've ever met so why would I exchange you to them?" Saifah's lines surely can make Zon's heart to melt. The nong pressed his lips as he tried not to smile but the staring eyes of the senior made the nong to unable to hide it.

"Can we start again?" Asked Saifah and without hesitation, Zon nodded making the taller to jumped off from his seat and hugged the smaller.

"I love fucking you so much!" Saifah said making Zon to widened his eyes, Saifah then realized it and kissed the nong's forehead.

"That was a joke, I fucking love you so much... but the joke was half meant." Saifah smiled playfully making Zon to hit him, the senior pouted as he hugged the nong even tighter. 

"I love you so much, Zon."

Mark were walking by himself, it was already late and the fact that he haven't dinner yet made his head to hurt. He was about to get his car to fetch Zon but suddenly someone dragged him inside the car and by the touch itself, he already knew who it was. He rolled his eyes as soon as he got in, there are only four of them in the car, one is on the driver's and the one beside the driver is no other than North and the one who dragged him in? It's no other than Saifah.

"Let me fetch Zon. Let me talk to him, I want him back..." Said the taller, Mark sighed. Today he is planning on not to argue with anyone so that he can rest well but the fact that Saifah were spouting nonsense, Mark quickly pulled to get out the car but the driver's eyes met his making him to behave and sigh more deeply.

"No." Mark replied with being harsh, North didn't showed any emotions but Vee did.

"Is that how you talk to your seniors?" The driver asked making Mark to look at Saifah who seems too stressed at how he looked.

"Sawadee khap P'Saifah but you can't talk to my friend khap because he suffered too much and I won't allow you to hurt him again khap," Mark fake smiling and being polite made North to laugh abit and V to me more mad, Saifah sighed but when he was about to answer--

"Fetch your man and do your best." Said V and by that, Saifah quickly get out. Mark was about to but was stopped by V.

"Try to get out and you'll be dead." And Mark knew he can't do anything aside from following the senior's order.

After having a dinner, there is only Mark and Vee left, and Mark knew how V hated it as well. Everytime there is only two of them, V doesn't want Mark to get in his car especially on the shotgun sit. Like a virus Mark is, the senior would shoo him away telling him to grab a cab back home that is why Mark is thankful sometimes, he has the choice not to go home with the shared house with the senior.

"Grab a cab and come home." Said V as they stepped outside, Mark distanced himself as he grab one but before he get in, he took once glance at the senior.

"Come home so you could fuck my ass again? Hell no." Mark said smirking and immediately get in the car leaving the senior. He was relaxed knowing that the senior hated it to come to his dorm. Mark sighed as he felt his phone vibrated and there his face lighten up abit seeing the caller.

"P'Mark..."

•••••••
Just finish watching My Engineer and Tossara and all i can say is... IM SO INTO KINGRAM AND BOSSMEK SO AS MARK WHO LOOKED SO HANDSOME AND OFCOURSE, V HAAABXSJSS GUN IS SO BRAVE AND BAR IS SO SO CUTE