TWENTY FOUR

Mark heaved a sigh with his friends as they saw the airplane disappearing from their sight. The boys then went inside the car as they looked at each other not knowing what to do next.

"I hate to say this I had a fight with P'Win." Team who broke the silence first made everyone to look at him as they were surprise and curious what is the reason of it. The cheeky boy took a chips from his bag as he opened it and put some on his mouth, he furrowed his brows remembering what happened.

"P'Bohn already gave his gear to Duen and so as P'Saifah to Zon, when I ask him , he just keep on saying he's tired." Team pouted as he stared outside.

"Really? He hasn't given it to you?" Mark can't believe it, Win is so inlove Team and Mark could tell. The cheeky boy nodded and sighed as he eat some again.

"Maybe waiting for the right time?" Duen said trying to make his friend feel at ease. Team just shrug and tap Mark saying to start driving already.

Mark dumped himself on the couch as e felt exhausted delivering his friends to their houses and dorms one by one. As of today, Mark decided to stay the house where he shared with Vee, he thought that maybe the senior has gone to school already and he miss his room so much. He closed his eyes taking a nap.

"Hey wake up!" Mark heard a voice, he opened his eyes slowly but his sight were still blurry, the face were blurry as well that made Mark to slap the face twice.

"Shut up..." Said Mark but as he feel someone pinches his cheeks he was awoken immediately and quickly sat down, making him hiss he hit his head on someone.

"What are you? Carelessly hitting someone!" It was V who hissed as well as he rubbed his hand on his chin. Mark make face as he rolled his eyes but his face quickly changed as he furrowed his brows making a mad face seeing the person sitting across him.

"Why is he here?" Asked Mark pointing at North, Vee then raised one of his brows as he sat next to Mark sitting comfortably.

"Why? Do you have an affair with him?" Asked V that made Mark to kick the senior in the leg, the senior just chuckle as he stood up and turn to to sit next to his friend. Mark was about to say something but his phone suddenly vibrated and he took it out, his face lighten up seeing the caller that made him to stand up and went to the kitchen as he feel thirsty.

"P'! I just got home, thank you for earlier." Said Praram, Mark smiled at him as he put some water on the glass.

"Why don't you take a rest first?" The nong just smiled as he shook his head.

"Nah, I can spend my whole month sleeping here." Praram chuckle so as Mark, Mark then drank the water not noticing the two seniors who were now on his back, trying to steal a look from the phone. Praram then saw the seniors, his smile fade away as he saw North.

"What- Hey!" Mark yelled as he turned at his back seeing the two seniors, North smiled awkwardly so as V. Mark narrowed his eyes making V to panic and opened the refrigerator as if he really came to get some food.

"What? I am hungry so I will get food." V reasoned, Mark's eyes then turned to look at North, the senior panicked as well as he roam his trying to came up some reasons, then he saw the salt and --

"I am feeling bitter so I want to taste the salt." V want to smack his friend so much, he just smiled awkwardly again as he scratches his nape.

"Yeah, he said that earlier." V supported his friend. Mark just nod as he isn't still convinced, he even saw North glancing at his phone who were placed on the table.

"Okay, stop sweating you both look like pigs." Said Mark grabbing his phone and started to have a chat with Praram again leaving the seniors. The two sighed as V smack North for being stupid.

"Now, Now, you seems so under your wife." North teased making V to make face as he followed Mark again leaving North.

"So, I'll visit you there when I fee time, kay?" Mark said, Praram nodded. Mark was about to tell him something but V's face suddenly blocked the screen making Mark to pushed his face away.

"What are you doing?" Mark furrowed his brows again, V just sits next to him as he waved at Praram, the nong did the same but was clueless at the sudden change of action of the senior. Back then, the senior was too mean to Mark and now he is acting like a possessive brother.

"Can't I be with you?" Asked V, the nong rolled his eyes as he changed his seat trying to avoid the senior. But North suddenly appeared making Mark to suspect more, he looked at the two as if anytime he could kill them, the seniors then looked away acting like they didn't do something.

"Sleep for now, I'll call you later, kay?" Said Mark and ended the call. As soon as Praram wasn't on the screen, Mark immediately crossed his arms as he glared at the two.

"What is that for?" V then clicked his tongue as Mark kicked his leg again, if he was the V who still bullies Mark then Mark wouldn't suspect but since he is acting strange, the suspicion grow even more.

"Ow!" North hissed as he rubbed his leg still trying to avoid the nong's stare.

"Not talking huh?" Asked Mark, he then stood up and was about to go upstairs but the two seniors panicked and grabbed Mark again and dragged him back to sit. Mark got annoyed as he pushed two seniors but V covered Mark's mouth making Mark to bit it hard.

"Ow! What's that for?!" V groaned, Mark then glared at North making North to pull away. He then face the seniors again making a questionable look.

"Why are you both acting so strange?!" Mark said annoyed, North pressed his lips as he looked away once more, V sighed as he tried to calm Mark.

"Hmmp!" Mark smack the seniors' head as he is ready to run but V was quick to grabbed the nong's hand, his eyes were pleading making Mark to feel irritated again.

"In this matter, you are the only one who can help him." Said V pointing at North. Mark got a hint as he look at North who is scratching his nape.

"Listen, Team will just scold us or started to blabber something or just asked us to buy Lays or something, Zon will just stare at us like we are the most horrible person he have ever met or would just call Sai Fah to shove us away and Duen, Bohn that bastard is not allowing us to talk to Duen about this matter." V explained, Mark nodded. He smiled at the senior but frowned after a second.

"If it's about Praram then--"

"How do you know---"

"It is because he is avoiding my gaze!" Mark said as he pointed at North, V sighed as he smack North and pulled him as he put his arm on his friend's shoulder.

"He needs your help!" Said V, Mark make face as he came up with something, his smile grew wider as he looked at the two.

"I will help," Mark looked again and smile evilly. V slap himself as he knew it is something that can't be consider as good.

"In one condition." Said Mark smiling, North was about to reply but V replied instead of him.

"What condition?"

                         ●●●●

Sorry for late update kha.