TWENTY SEVEN

Team's face became sour as he saw the two being lovey dovey in front of him. He rolled his eyes as he saw how the senior is trying to feed Mark but his friend is being so hard pushing the senior away, he heaved a sigh as he turned to face the side trying not be distracted by the two.

"Why are you not eating? Are you shy because Team is here?" V asked making Team to skew his mouth not even taking a glance at the two.

"His face is now sour so what can I do." Mark replied and V chuckle, Team eyes grew wider as V kisses Mark's cheeks making Mark to blushed and smack V.

"Ahem... Respect for those who are single like me." Said Team. The two just laugh as they acted more sweetly trying to catch Team's attention. Team then started to sniff as he tried to make the two stop and be guilty and he succeed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" Team burst out laughing before he put his plate on the sink.

"But seriously, the talk you are talking about is not talking at all, it seems like avoiding." Team stated and by that Mark stood up and narrowed his eyes as he saw North not even saying a word.

Praram pressed his lips as he is now having a video call with the senior but the fact that the senior isn't talking and is avoiding his gaze made his heart more hurt. He bit his gums as he sighed.

"P' if you're going to apologize for being to me back then it is okay, I moved on already and let's just live like nothing happened." Praram took the initiative to talk and by that, the eyes of the senior met his making his heart to skip a beat like how it used to.

"It's -- about that.." The senior said, his eyes looks more sincere. Praram pressed his lips again waiting for the senior's words.

"I am sorry for acting like that, for hurting you, for making you feel you don't belong here, I am sorry, so sorry." Because of that, Praram can't help himself but to end the call quickly as his tears started to flow again. The fact that the senior still has an impact for him made him want to bang his head on the wall.

North's mouth gape as Praram ended the call. He heaved a sigh trying not show how it affects him. He shook his head as he tried not to show how sad he is. He knew he really is a bad guy, how can he just the worth of Praram when he already is away? Now that Pralak is here, why can't he be happy like how he wanted to when the kid wasn't here. He smiled bitterly as he leaned on his back.

"Want me to call him P'?" The senior lifted his face just to see the worried face of Team, he didn't answer. The fact that this kid is seldom annoying and mostly, he mocks every person who tried to hurt his friends.

"You know, you shouldn't give up that easily, Praram didn't take off his sweet smile everytime he talks to you, he never did looked hurt infront of you, he never did made you felt guilty back then, so don't even think of giving up easily P' because if you do, that only means you are not sincere and people like that isn't for Praram. Let me tell you a secret..." Team stated and moved his face near the senior's ear, North was confuse for what the nong is trying to say.

"The reason why me and your bastard friend broke up is because I am interested in Praram." Team said making North to narrow his eyes not because of what the nong said,it is because the nong is lying and is even laughing so loud.

"Ha ha ha funny funny funny very very very." North said as he take his phone ready to call Praram.

"Hehehehe goodluck P'!" Team said before going back to the kitchen ready to eat again.