TWENTY

Mark sighed massaging his forehead as he let the nong to crash in his room again, it's not that he didn't like it but the fact that V would start blubbering and scolding him again made his forehead to be more painful.

"I can just go home if you don't want me here." Said the nong, Mar shook his head saying that it's not that.

"Just don't tell anyone that you're here or we'll be doomed again." Mark stated. Praram nods and put his bag on the couch as he dumped himself there, he is too tired walking by himself.

"P', Im sorry for always dragging you in trouble, especially P'Vee." The nong smiled apologetically, Mark smiled back as he caress the nong's cheeks.

"It's okay, I'm glad to help." Those made Praram to smile even more. Mark is always been here for them, he always protects him even though it means of opposing Vee, the fact that Mark held his hand or touched him as he is his own made his heart flutter, he knew that Mark only see him as a brother and so as he an that is why he is thankful because aside from Zon, Zol and Pralak, Mark is the one who sees him as him not looking nor searching for his twin anymore.

"P', do you think I am not belong here?" Asked Praram. Mark raised his brows as he was abit surprise at what the nong questioned.

"No, you belong here, don't even think you don't just because the one you like isn't treating you well, come live with P' and I will make you feel more suitable living here." Mark wiggle his brows making Praram to laugh.

"P' thank you so much na," Praram said as he stood up, Mark smiled at him and handed him a towel.

"You go first and we'll eat after." The nong nodded and went to the bathroom immediately. Mark took the opportunity to cook food, he doesn't mind the nong being here, he actually likes it though so he won't be just eating by himself every night, after done cooking he took a glass of juice and was about to drink but suddenly his phone rang, as he get his phone the juice splashed unto his shirt.

"Shia!" Mark cursed as he clicked his tongue, he took off his shirt leaving him topless, he was about to get the rag to wipe the mess but the sudden knock made him to stop. He was hesitant for a moment if he should get a shirt but the loud knock seems to be the answer, he annoyingly went to the door and as soon as he opened the door, he shouldn't be surprised but the furrowed and eagle eyes of the senior met his. He gulped.

"P', can you lend me some pajama...s?" That added more tension between them, he looked at the nong and he couldn't do anything anymore but to bit his tongue seeing the only thing Praram is wearing is the towel around his waist.

"Having a good time?" V's voice made Mark to feel more nervous. It added more as V pushed the door and invited himself in, Mark knew it's a trouble, he closed the door and went to his closet picking shirt and a pajama to lend on Praram.

"You're right, the kid's here." The two boys  immediately turned their gaze to V as he said those, clearly speaking to North on the phone. Mark looked at Praram and the nong just bowed his head, he then came to comfort the nong.

"Get dress it will be fine." Said Mark, Praram bit his lower lip as he nods and went back to the bathroom again to get dress.

"Take this kid back." Said V  making Mark to glare at the senior. V just smirk at him and rolled his eyes after ending the call.

"Having a good time? Is he good to be take with?" The rude tone of V made Mark to grab the senior's collar as he tried his best not to chicken meeting his gaze.

"I am not like you, fucking all who are on your way." Mark mocked. V smirked he didn't pushed the nong but rather held him on his waist making Mark to push him but seems like the senior is stronger than he is, the fact that the senior's hands were holding just made the senior to pull the nong closer.

"Get your hands off of me," He tried to push the senior but the latter just shrug and made his hand trail into the nong's back making Mark to flinch.

"Horny asshole!" Mark yelled and with all might he completely pushed the senior right on the timing that Praram went out from the bathroom. Mark then smiled at him awkwardly as he lead the nong to the table.

"Let's eat." Mark said not even glancing at the senior who is comfortably sitting on the couch.

"P' eat with us." Praram invited the senior, the senior just look at the nong and smirk.

"Mark hasn't served himself yet, maybe later." V said shamelessly making Mark to clench his fist and cheeks flushed because of embarrassment, Praram choked as he heard those and after drinking water he looked at Mark and smiled teasingly.

"What? Eat!" Mark yelled and Praram dug on his food immediately, the silence occupy the space between the three of them only the clashing of utensils can be heard. Not that long another knock was heard and when V stood up, the two nong already knew who it is.

"When they finish eating you can pick him." V said inviting his friend inside, Praram didn't look but just focus on eating because he knew once he did, he is unable to finish it.

"Message when you get home." Said Mark to the nong, nervously, Praram nodded and hugged the senior before he was dragged away by North. As soon as Mark closed the door the face of the senior who choose to stay were now just inches away already.

"Still not going home?" Asked Vee, Mark just pushed the senior away and started to clean the table.

"Still not going home?" Mark questioned back but in a mocking way, V surely is a bad tempered guy. Without any warning he pushed the nong to the bed as he went on top him, he quickly sealed his lips to the nong's as he doesn't want him to talk back. Mark didn't respond but that's what V hated, the harshly pulled the nong's pajama as he tear off Mark's shirt.

"Shia! Why did you---" once again their lips meet, since Mark doesn't have any willingness to respond, V then grabbed the nong's length and by that harsh movement, Mark bit the senior's lips thinking that he can get rid of him but, the fact that it made V to groaned seems to be not a good idea. It actually gives more pleasure to the senior, as Mark tried to be brave, the more he fought, the more it made V to be excited.

"Long time no touch kiddo," V talked the nong's length making Mark to slap the senior with a pillow but the senior sure is fast to catch it and lifted Mark's hips and put the pillow below his.

"Loser." V stated and as quick as he can be, his lips trail down to the nong's jaw to his neck, V started to stroke the the nong's member making Mark to feel more desire and pleasure, the nong gasp as V rubbing his bulge to the nong's ass. Mark hit his lower lip as the lust starting to eat him, the pleasure that V is giving can't be compared to anyone he had sleep with. It is always V who can made him crazy in bed that is why he hated him the most. As V was about to took his shirt off----

"FUCKING MARK OPEN THE DOOR!" The voice of the blonde's lover was heard making the two to paused. V doesn't mind it anyway since he doesn't have any thought of opening the door. He went back to the nong's neck sucking and licking it leaving some mark.

"SHIA! OPEN THE DOOR NOW! I'LL CALL THE POLICE IF YOU FUCKING DON'T AND I AM NOT JOKING!" Even though Mark cursed Team in his head more than thousand for being a disturbance, hearing it made him pushed the senior and quickly put his clothes on but there is one problem, he has an erection.

"Just don't open the door, he won--"

"The last time he said he will call the police, he actually did and guess what I was making out with my former lover that time when they entered so fixed your fucking self." Mark said and quickly went to open the door and Team immediately hugged his friend.

"HIA WIN SAID IM NOT CUTE ANYMORE! I AM MAD!" Team yelled making Mark to froze, this is really his idiot friend.

"Do you want me to kill your fucking boyfriend? Because I ain't joking as well." Team's eyes grew wider seeing V sitting on the couch, his eyes darted to Mark and back to the senior.

"And I am not joking of killing you as well." By that, Team gulped but instead of being afraid, he gulped because not f that. He did because---

"FOOOOOODDDDD!"

••••••••

Okay let's go to northpraram next