Wish

RINDE - Redania

The guards came closer to him. One of them took Geralt's chin into his palm and raised it. The witcher didn't move.
"Mutant.. you shouldn't be breathing anymore. I would kill you by myself if you wouldn't be already sentence to death." guard told him with his stinky voice.
"Ugly bastard." Geralt told him straight to his face but in that moment the guard kicked him into his stomach. Geralt sighed painfully.
"Your last wish mutant? Speak till you can.." the guard said with laughing.
"I hope you will burn alive.. motherfucker." Geralt raised his eyes at him. Suddenly the guard started burning in front of him, he screamed loudly and after couple of seconds he died. The second guard couldn't believe his own eyes what just happened. He looked at them strictly.
"You devil in human skin! Now you sentenced yourself to death." the guard told him angrily and he raised his sword and was ready to hit the witcher. But Geralt was faster. He jumped on the left and he punched the guard into his face, then into stomach, he avoided the guard's sword and he gave him one final blow into head. The guard fell down unconscious to the ground.
"What just happened?" the elf didn't understand.
"I'm not sure.. but what I know that I don't have any supernatural power like that." Geralt told him honestly and he pointed at the burned body.
"Then how is that possible?" Chireadan was totally confused.
"That's only one reasonable explanation for this.. and it means I was right.." Geralt paused." And now she's in dangerous." he looked at the elf. "I have to save Yennefer before that Djinn will kill her." Geralt was serious.
"You don't have to but you want to.." Chireadan told him sadly.
"What? What do you mean"? Geralt was confused.
"I know that look, I know what are you feeling.."
"You have no idea what I'm feeling." Geralt cut him.
"Yes, I know.. because I feel the same as you. Witcher, she is an extraordinary woman, I don't blame you." Chireadan was honest.
"Shut up with these bullshits." Geralt said angrily. Chireadan was right. He felt something but he didn't know what it was. He's never felt in that way and this was making him uncomfortable.
Because he shouldn't have any emotions at all..
"We have to find the way out now." Geralt took the keys from the guard.

Jaskier woke up. He slowly raised his head and he immediately caught his throat. He was afraid to say something but then she spotted very beautiful woman looking at him.
"Ahm .." Jaskier cleared his throat.
"Tell me lovebird.. am I in heaven?" he asked her with seductive voice and he was surprised that his voice is alright.
"Not yet.. but you will be soon if you won't start speaking now." her eyes was in fire. "How many wishes have you said already?" she was impatient.
"What? What wishes? I don't know what are you talking about.." the bard was confused. Then he tried to slowly stand up.
"Tell me what you said and then I'll let you go." Yennefer commanded him.
"And if I don't want to say it?" Jaskier was playing with her but unfortunately for him, he didn't know what was Yennefer of Vengerberg capable of.
"Then I won't let you leave." she said strictly. She came closer to him. "If I desire for something, I'm not dreaming, I act.. and I always get what I desire." she was confident.
Jaskier started to be terrified of her.
"No doubt." he swallowed.
"Speak. I don't have a whole day on you." Yennefer gave him a death stare.
"Maybe we should make a deal.." the bard was trying to smile. But in that moment she pushed him strongly to the wall with her hand. Jaskier's face was suddenly white.
"Help! She wants to kill me!" Jaskier started panicking.
"Stop screaming or I'll harm you!" she said angrily. "Now listen to me. I saved your voice and if you don't want to lose it again, then you should start speaking. I won't repeat it again."
Jaskier swallowed again.

"I think we should wait on Geralt.. I won't say anything until he.." she cut him.
"I don't fucking care about him!" Yennefer started to be unpleasant. But she wasn't honest to the bard. She already cared about Geralt even if she didn't want to admit it to herself. There was something about this witcher which she couldn't explain. But right now the Djinn was the most important thing to her and the fear from losing her chance to have a new future started to manifest.
"Tell me what you said for fuck sake!" Yennefer raised her voice. Her eyes were filled with anger.
"I didn't say anything I swear!" the bard almost started crying.
"Fuck! You're useless for me.." she sighed and stepped back from him. She started thinking. Jaskier didn't know what to do now.
"What are you doing still here?! Get out!" she looked at him like she wanted to kill him.
Jaskier didn't wait any longer and he stormed out of the room. He's never been so afraid of any woman as he was of her.