The Castle of Lion's Fall Part 2

Kira's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of minutes since the explosion, but it felt so much longer than that, Shiro and I, along with an unconscious Lance, walk around the castle, nearing more to the entrance." This has been one crazy night", I say, already tired from all that has happened the past hour, " Tell me about", Shiro responded, as we walk, I nearly trip over the bottom of my gown every ten seconds, " Stupid dress", I mumble, Shiro then laughed at how frustrated I was with my own dress, I couldn't help but feel a bit silly, " Oh, stop laughing. I bet that if you were in this you'd trip over it on your first step.", I grumbled at him, making a pouty face. He laughed lightly, agreeing, then it went silent from there as we walked down a hall, I could tell he was glancing down at me, so I kept looking in a different direction other than his. After a few minutes, Shiro stopped abruptly, he seemed to stare outside the door, I looked as well and gasped as outside the entrance was Sendak and his soldiers, Shiro then walked back a bit" Sendak", he stated, mad, putting down Lance on a bench. I take out my staff that I hid under my gown, ready to fight until Shiro placed his hand on mine, " You stay here and guard Lance.", " What! Shiro, you're gonna need all the help you can get.", I whisper shout at him, " I know. But if we both fail at taking him down we'll leave Lance defenseless. That's why I need you here just in case.", he explained. I look down and thought about it and then nod my head, he then runs off to the entrance leaving me and Lance alone, as he runs over there, I tie up my dress, just in case.

(This is how it is tied up👍)

From where I stood I could see Sendak say something, Shiro retorts back, and then Sendak shoots out his metal arm out to him, grabbing and then pulling Shiro towards him. But Shiro then is able to free himself from his grip and falls to the ground, Sendak raises his arm, about smash Shiro to the ground who then rolls backward away, I want to help so badly, ' You have to trust him, just stay where you are and protect Lance', I tell myself as I continue to watch from afar. Shiro uses his own arm to fight, when suddenly, as they both punched each other's fists, Sendak blasts him back, sending him flying over in our direction, " Shiro!", I shouted as he landed on the ground. I try to get to him when then Sendak's arm nearly grabs onto him, but he jumps back as Sendak jumps over me to him. My attention turns away from them as his minions come in, I grab my staff and stab a few, but it was hard, especially in high heels, ' Thanks a lot Allura, ' as I knockdown my fifth one the only actual other Galra grabs onto my wrists from behind and pulls it behind my back, grabs my staff and uses one of the soldier's guns and points it at my head. He turns us around as we see Sendak and Shiro's metal hands at each other necks, " Let him go or your friends won't make it!", the Galra shouts as they knock Lance to the ground near my feet.

I groan as he tightens his grip on my writs and presses the gun harder against my head, I start to sweat, scared for my life along with Lance's. Shiro removes his hand as he looks at us, my heart quickens as I see Sendak about to knock him out, " Shiro behind you!", but he was too late as he is sent flying in my direction, he lands on the ground as I use my heel and crush the Galra's foot, he lets me go as he feels the pain. I run over to Shiro and kneel beside him, " Shiro you have to get up. Please get up.", I whisper to him, just hoping he would at least open his eyes, I place my hand on his cheek, seeing all the marks left by the fight. I hear footstep coming to my direction, I look up and immediately get slapped in the face by the Galra, who seemed more than upset, I could feel a mark on my face by his hand. He then grabs my face roughly and glared at me, " You nasty and ungrateful creature. I should shoot right here before me.", he growled, squeezing my face between his clawed fingers, I give him the same look until a voice catches our attention, " Enough Haxus. Voltron is ours. Leave the girl conscious, I would love to chat with her", he said turning to me, I started to get scared as I could even feel my pupils shrink. Haxus then heaves me up grabs my wrists again and pulls them behind my arms and cuffs them, they begin to walking and he gets one of the soldiers to drag me, as we begin our walk, I could see something move from the second floor, I didn't know what it was but I turned my attention away before the others noticed as well.