🌟Another Author Note 🌟

HEY EVERYONE!🌟

So...... I have been... very unactive lately and I apologize for that. Like for real I am super sorry. The reason on why is because the way I write my stories( I'm not sure how other people do it) is that I watch the episode think it over and ya know write it down, and I want to be as accurate as possible so I always go back and forth... BUT... my mother got rid of Netflix... so I have been unable to continue. And I am not old enough to get a job so getting money and being able to pay is very unlikely. I am not sure where else to get it since it is a Netflix original.
SO!
For now this story is on pause until I am able to get Netflix back, and I am so sorry this happened, even though many if you might even like my story. My other story that I was planning to write is also a Netflix original so that is also on pause.
But right now until I get it back I will be editing my story and I want to hear from you guys. If you have any suggestions on where I should make some changes wether the part you point out doesn't make sense or just has some typo, please tell in the comments below and I might change it. I was able to get a two chapters down before my mom took Netflix away so those may be coming out soon, so keep an eye out for those.
And to finish this off I might also make other stories of two other oc's of mine but from ANIMES! One is from MHA and the other from JoJo Bizarre Adventure.
So if you guys want to read either one of them please tell me in the comments so I can start writing them down.

With all that being said I bid farwell, remember to stay safe in these hard times, and as always God bless❤~ StarKey_66🌟