IS IT LOVE?

N'diyah POV:

Once I got me and Luxe stuff together I clicked on Dontae location and followed the directions. I pulled up to this two story house it was nice, nicest house I've been too. I grabbed Luxe and our bags and headed to Dontae's front door.

I rung the door bell and he came with a little girl hanging onto his let she was so cute.

"Wassup I'm glade you made it." He said taking my bags from me.

"Thankq." I said walking into his house

It was nice. His furniture was red and black. I'll peep out a few things that was gold. He had good taste especially for a man.

"So Luxe and Na'shiyah  can sleep in the same room if that's okay with you." He said breaking me outta my thoughts.

"Yeah that's fine ima just give both or them a bath."

"Alright I'll be in my room. Na'shiyah!!" He yelled for his daughter.

"Yes daddy me and Luxe are playing with my toys." She said coming outta her room.

"Well N'diyah is gonna take you and Luxe a bath then y'all can go back to playing with y'all dolls or whatevea. Now show N'diyah your room, your bathroom, and where your clothes at." He said patting her butt.

"Daddy?" Na'shiyah tried to whisper.

"Yess Princess?"

"Is she gonna be my new mommy?" She asked with puppy dog eyes

"Umm baby she's not even my girlfriend and I'm tryna make that happen but you messing up daddy play."

"Ahh whatevea old man ain't you to old to be playing?"

I bursted out laughing.

"Lil girl gone head you Ian to old to get yo ass beat." He said looking at me.

"Okay well I'm going back to Luxe so we can get a bath. Miss N'diyah you're very pretty I'm glade my daddy got rid of his other girlfriend I never liked her she always gave me a be-"

"Shiyah go to your room now!"

"I'm sorry bye miss N'diyah." she said waving with her head down.

"It's okay baby I'll come back there in a minute." I said hugging her.

"Okay."

She walked off and went to her room with Luxe.

"Why you being so mean to her she's just happy you found somebody that likes her." I said sitting next to him.

"Ian been mean I just don't like when she bring up the past." He said wrapping his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

"What happened to her momma?"

"She died in a car accident."

"Oh you loved her?"

"Of course I did she had my first."

"You know Luxe really not my daughter."

"Word? She  looks just like you."

"Yeah she's my sister my mom handed me her when she came from the hospital I tried telling her I'm her sister but she wasn't going for it she kept calling me "mommy" so I left it alone."

"You doing a good job raising her."

"Thank you but ima go get them a bath I'll be back."

"Ight."

I got up and took the girls a bath and they fell asleep once I finished putting lotion on them. They decided to sleep together shiyah calls Luxe her sister when me and Dontae aren't even dating.