All under one roof

Dontae POV:

Man when we went to the clinic and they told my baby she was pregnant I was beyond happy. For one I got the girl I love back. Two she's having my baby. Three in a two months I plan on making her my wife. She graduates in two days so that gives me time to get her gifts and and stuff. My baby been working hard, she got accepted to the college she wanted to go to, shes majoring in business and that's part of her graduating gift. See she told me that she didn't want to open up a shop yet because she got to much going on as of right now. So what I did was made a few phone calls got my baby a shop and set it up just how I knew she would like it. I also got her another car a all black Range Rover and a few other things y'all will know about in two days.

Anyway I gotta head to the trap N'diyah was at school taking her last midterm then she'll call me once she's done. I didn't want N'diyah riding by herself cause every since she beat Amira's ass she's been getting phone calls with people threatening her. She says it's just Amira so I'll handle her before she touch my lady believe that.

My baby don't want nobody to know about our baby yet because she says it's too soon so I'll respect her decision.

"Aye wassup my nigga Ian seen you in a minute." Qua said with Landon right behind him.

"Yeah I've been busy wassup Landon Ian seen you in a minute my nigga wassup?"

"Nun much man you know my old shorty just dropped our baby off at my crib the other day and haven't been picking up her phone. I mean ion mind keeping my son at all but ion like that she just dropped him off without saying nothing nor is you picking up ya phone and I'm thinking the worst man." He said as he ran his hands down his face.

"You gone be good my nigga I can get somebody to track her phone and see where she be." I said getting up from my desk.

"Ight man good looks but check it I gotta go get my lil man."

"Ight bro 1." I said dapping him up

"1."

With that I grabbed my stuff and went to get my baby from school Ian seen her since this morning and I miss her.

—————————————
N'diyah POV:

Today was my last day of high school think god. After I got done with my last test of the day I texted Tae and told him I was ready. About ten minutes later he told me he was outside so I told the lady that I was leaving and she gave me permission.

When I was walking out I saw Amira. Ian got time for her today.

"I got something coming for yo ass you think you could just whoop my ass and get away with it? Nah I got something for you, you better watch ya back sista." She said brushing past me while rolling her eyes.

Ian scared of Amira never was really She Ian bout what she say she is I've been known that. Whatevea she think she got for me ian worried bout nothin if you ask me. I'm always two steps ahead.

"Wassup baby what took you so long?" Tae asked as I got in the front seat.

"I'm sorry Amira ass gone stop me talking bout "do I think ima get away with beating her ass?" Talking bout she got something coming for me. Ian worried tho." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't worry bout it baby ima handle her believe that. Anyway where's my kiss?" He asked as he stopped at a red light.

I gave him a kiss and this nigga wouldn't let up even when people were blowing there horns.

"Boy damn!" I said laughing.

"My bad Ian seen you since this morning. Whatchu cooking today?" He asked as he pulled off.

"Oh nothing I'm tired I want some Chick-fil-a tho."

"Anything for my babies." He said as he rubbed my stomach.

"Boy I'm not even showing yet." I chuckled.

"So my son can still get shown some love too."

"Aww you want a boy too?" I asked excited.

"Hell Yeah imagine what the girls gone be like when they get older." He shook his head.

"Boy my daughters are gonna be some good girls. Ian saying they gonna be innocent but they gonna be some good girls I wouldn't have no problems outta them. At least I hope not."

"I know baby cause you're raising them right. Whatchu want?"

"Umm let me get a eight count and a spicy chicken sandwich meal with a large lemonade with ranch and Polynesia sauce." I was hungry Ian ate all day.

"Damn What you didn't eat?"

"No I haven't you gotta hurry up we got a doctors appointment in a hour."

"Ight."

He order both of our food and we ate well I fed him while he drove.

At The Doctor Office:

"So Ms. Mitchell you are two weeks pregnant let's see how's the baby doing up in the oven."

I lifted my shirt up and unbuttoned my pants and laid on the bed thingy. She put cold clear jelly on my stomach and got monitor and started rubbing the jelly around.

"Okay Ms. Mitchell if you'll look on the screen you'll see your baby he or she isn't fully developed yet as you can tell. Would y'all like to hear the heart beat?"

"Ohh yes ma'am!" Tae said excitedly.

"Ouu a happy father I like that." She said smiling at Tae then me.

After being at the doctor for about an hour we went back home. I took a shower and went right to bed I was tired as hell and I had work tomorrow and after tomorrow is graduation when will I catch a break.

———————————————————
TBC😬

I apologize if this chapter is uninteresting I'll update tomorrow and give y'all what y'all want💯

Amira got something for N'diyah?👀

Tae happy to be a father!!😋

Two months Tae is gonna propose to N'diyah 😧

What y'all want to happen next? Cause after the proposal I'm bumping N'diyah age up to 20😌

Leave feedback💜

Make sure you vote and comment💛

After this chapter there will be no more boring chapters things gone happen and hearts are gonna be broken so be aware😬

I didn't proof read so please excuse any mistakes 😌

Words written: 1108🥵