Baby on board!!

One week later

N'diyah POV:

It's been a week since we've left Miami and I haven't been feel to well. I've been nauseous and felt I be bout to pass out. I might just be sick.

"Baby you good?" Tae asked coming into the room with water and soup.

"No I don't feel good." I said laying down.

"Well eat this soup and I'll take you to the clinic."

"Alright." I took at least three spoon fulls out of the soup and ran into the bathroom and threw it all up.

"Ight baby put on some sweats and a coat and let's go you've been throwing up for the past week."

I got dressed and we went to the clinic since it was closer.

"Yes how may I help you two today." The lady at the front desk asked as she eyed Tae.

"Yeah quit looking at me like that I have a women and she needs a check up she's been sick for the past week." He said looking at the women with anger.

"Okay sir just write down the symptoms she's been having and bring it back up here then they'll call y'all to the back." She said handing him the clipboard.

We went to sit down and I filled out the clipboard.

"Umm baby remember when we was in Miami?" Tae asked as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Yeah why? What's wrong?"

"When I surprised you and we had sex I kinda didn't pull out in time."

"Kinda or you didn't at all Tae!" I asked outta frustration.

"I didn't at all. Look baby I'm sorry I was in the mood and now that I realize the symptoms you've been having it's all coming back to me now." He said looking me in my eyes.

"You know what I'm not even mad. At least I'm finna graduate in a couple of days. But I do have to attend college I might just do online classes."

"No baby if you wanna go to college on campus then do it Ian stopping you neither is our baby." He said as he kissed me.

"Ima do online classes I wanna bond with my baby."

"Okay whatevea you want." He said kissing me again.

I went to the front desk and gave the lady the clipboard back. I can't believe there may be a possibility that I'm pregnant. I mean yes I'm happy but ima have to put my child before anything even if that means setting my career on hold.

20 minutes later

"Ms. Mitchell!" The short white lady called from the back.

I got up and grabbed my pocketbook while Tae walked behind me on my heels.

"Okay so Ms. Mitchell I've see on your paperwork that you've been nauseous and you've been dizzy more like you felt you was gonna pass out." She said looking down at the clipboard and back at me.

"Yes ma'am." I said as I looked at her then Tae.

"There May be a possibility that you're pregnant so I'm gonna have you pee in this cup and we're gonna test it and I'll come back with the results later."

"Okay." I took the cup out of her hand and went to the bathroom.

After I got done I gave her the cup back. I sat back in the chair and Tae held my hand and smiled at me.

"Y'all gone be good I promise you that." He kissed me and I smiled.

About five minutes later the lady came back.

"So Ms. Mitchell you're indeed pregnant you're two weeks along so let me schedule you an appointment for tomorrow at 2:30pm." She said handing me a piece of paper.

"Okay thank you so much."  I said getting up and grabbing my things.

"You're very welcome and congratulations."

"Preciate it." Tae said.

We left out and when we got in the car Tae just got excited.

"My baby having my baby! Baby I'm happy yoo and guess what?" He said smiling.

"What?"

"I'm opening up my business in two weeks." He looked at me and smiled ear to ear.

"Awww baby that's good. I'm proud of you baby." I said with excitement as I hugged him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you but what about you? I know you want to open up a shop."

"Yes I do but baby we got a baby on the way, then I got college, I also have to watch Luxe and Shiyah baby my hands are full. I gotta make sure dinner is on the table when you come home I can't right now." I said shaking my head.

"No baby we can get yo shop up and ready. You can do college courses in the morning or at night I'm here baby I can help you."

"Well lets get your business together first and then we can think about me. Whatevea gets you outta the game we can do it but worry about me later."

"Girl you so damn sexy I love you." He kissed me.

"I love you more." We got some food and went back to the house.

I didn't plan on telling anyone I was pregnant just yet until I'm a month or so but right now isn't a good time for me.

I can't believe I'm pregnant by the man I love and want to spend the rest of my life with I know this gonna be a roller coasters but I'm ready.

———————————————————-
TBC🤯

N'diyah pregnant?😧

Tae getting outta the game?

Tae becoming a family man😩🤧

How y'all think everyone gonna react?👀

What y'all wanna happen next?

Short chapter I apologize and I will update again  tomorrow 😌

Y'all I love Atlanta it's dope out here💯

Make sure y'all vote and comment💜

Leave feedback!

I didn't proof read so please excuse any mistakes 😬

Words written: 979🥵