Can't Hurt Her Again

4 months later

Dontae POV:

It's been four months since I've spoken to N'diyah. Yes I've seen her here and there cause she drops Luxe off at my Momma's crib and I would have to bring her home but N'diyah and I never said a word to eachother. Sad right? Yea I know this shit got me depressed. All I do is mope around the house I go check on the traps, get food and take my black ass home. I even tried having sex with the next female but couldn't cause she wasn't N'diyah . I miss her I done sent her flowers, cards telling her I'm sorry, I bought her gifts all that shit but she ain't called me once. I fucked up bad.

"Nigga get yo ass up around here looking like a lost puppy." Zy said

"Nigga leave me alone damn Ian got shit else to do. I can't get my girl back DAMN!" I was frustrated then this nigga come bugging me.

"Well if you want to get shorty back you gotta surprise her. Not like that delivery shit You was doing but really surprise her. Get her away from these streets and bitches. Look her and Zora be hanging out now so I can tell Zora to tell her to tell N'diyah her, Dana, Devin, and me are going on a trip of course you're gonna be there but you gotta leave early in order to make shit right with her. This how I'm visualizing it right? Dinner first then you set her spot up. Candles, Demi lights, rose petals, gifts even tho material shit don't faze her, anyway candy I prefer chocolate, fruit strawberry's and grapes, you in yo tuxe all black, with one white rose in yo hand while sitting on her bed. I say white because it looks better. That's just what I think oh and don't forget about the slow jams not that trap shit you like listening to."

I can say Zy had a good idea ian think of that shit.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Shit ion know did she ever tell you where she always wanted to go?"

"Umm Miami."

"Well Miami it is I'm finna buy tickets we leaving Friday and coming back Thursday."

"Ight bro good looks I appreciate you man foreal."

"Yeah it Ian no problem you better get to packing you gotta leave tomorrow."

"Yeah yeah I'll see you later bro."

This shit has to go right and I know it will.

——————————————————-
N'diyah POV:

"Girl Zy taking us on a trip to Miami!!!" Zora yelled as she went into my refrigerator getting some water.

"I can't go I got to watch Luxe." I said shaking my head.

It's been four months since I've spoken to Tae. I really miss him I'm just scared he'll hurt me again.

"Girl I already got that covered. My sister tryna make some money she's sixteen so I told her she can babysit while we're gone."

"How long we staying?"

"Seven days we leaving Friday."

"I got school how-"

"Look I got that covered my aunt work at the school and I told her to get all yo work from yo classes and give it to you when we get back."

"Ion really like missing school but I guess a vacation would help me relax some." I said throwing my plate away.

"Yesss!! You're gonna love it!" Zora yelled in excitement.

I laughed.

"Girl calm down anyway Dana and Devin coming ?"

"Girl of course they asses coming they funny bruh." Zora laughed

"They are tho. Is umm is Tae coming?" I asked as I looked down at my freshly done nails.

"Zy said he wasn't coming."

"Oh okay." I got up and went to my room.

I was really hoping he would come so we could at least talk. He's been sending me cards, flowers, gifts and every time I would pick up the phone to call him I couldn't.

Knock, knock

"Pooh you okay in there?" Zora asked with concern in her voice.

"Y-yes I-I'm fine."

I was lying like hell. I'm on my bed crying like there's no tomorrow.

"Come on pooh let me in so we can talk."

I got up and opened the door.

"Aww pooh it's gonna be okay talk to me." She said hugging me making me cry more.

"Zora I'm hurt but I'm in love. I don't know what to do." I said crying even more.

"Look pooh I'm pretty sure he's hurting to even tho he did the damage. Y'all love eachother and when you love somebody y'all will be back together just wait he'll make it up too you it's Tae."

"I know he give me signs everyday that he wants me back he sends gifts, flowers, cards everything and every time I go to call him I can't. I'm just afraid of being hurt again." I said as I wiped my face.

"That's what comes with dating a kingpin, druglord, whatevea they call themselves. You gotta be prepared for whatever comes yo way sis."

"I know."

"Well look get dressed we gotta go to the mall and get a bathing suit and some clothes."

"Nawl you just like spending money." I said laughing.

"You Ian know?"

At the mall...

We been at the mall for over three hours. We done spent over 1,000 dollars I'm sure of it.

Zora told me we was gonna have dinner so get something classy but sexy to wear. I chose an all black one shoulder dress. It was different but I had to get outta my shell.

 It was different but I had to get outta my shell

(^This is the dress N'diyah bought)

"Ouu sis you gone look good in that dress. We gotta get you some black heels."

This girl practically drug me outta the store.

Once we finish shopping we went to the food court and got Panda Express and left.

I hope Tae at least call or come on the trip I just wanna talk to him. I miss my baby I know he misses me to well at least that's what I think.

———————————————————-
TBC🥵

N'diyah and Tae misses eachother?👀

Zy giving out good advice let me find out😂

Tae gonna surprise pooh?🤧

How is N'diyah gonna react when she finds out Tae is gonna be in Miami with them?

Gifts, cards, flowers Tae gettin soft😭💀

I can't wait to see their future 😩

Make sure y'all vote and comment 💜

I didn't proof read so please excuse any mistakes😌

Words written: 1083😊