We forever!!

2 months later....

Dontae POV:

Today was the day I was gonna propose to my baby and this was also the day N'diyah was gonna tell everyone she was pregnant. I was nervous as hell if you ask me and Ian never nervous.

I called up Zy and told him to come over while N'diyah, Dana, and, Zora was at the mall getting something to wear for our date tonight.

Phone Convo.....

Lil bro Zy🤟🏾💙: yoo wassup big bruh.

Me: none much can you slide through? I need yo help.

Lil bro Zy🤟🏾💙: yeah man I'm on my way.

Me: Ight bro.

Click

End of phone convo....

After about twenty minutes of waiting he finally shows up.

"Damn my nigga took you long enough." I said dapping him up.

"Well maybe if y'all asses didn't move I would've been here faster." He said as he took a seat on the love chair.

It's true we did move. Not far it's probably nothing but a hour drive but where Zy stay it's a twenty to thirty minute drive it depends. I wanted to move so we could have more space.

N'diyah did all the decorations and shit. I liked the fact that our bedroom was girly, manly, or plain it was just right for me. It was red and white with a few gold things but we was gonna change that up it wasn't gone stay like that for long believe that.

"Man shut up anyway I called you over here because tonight at dinner I'm gonna propose to N'diyah." I said showing him the ring.

" I said showing him the ring

^the engagement ring.

"Yoo man that joint nice." He said taking the box from my hands.

"Yeah I know but do you wanna be my best man?" I asked.

"Me? Yo best man? Fr? Shit hell yeah. What colors we talking?"

"Man shut yo ass up. Maybe Red cause when I saw her in that red dress when we went on our first day  bro red suits ha. But nawl real talk I want her to get a dress made I mean it could be white but I want it to have red in it."

"Ight my bro really committed to a woman man I'm proud of you son foreal Ian never think you'll be married or in a relationship I'm glad she came into yo life and changed you for the better. Yo outta the game you got a new spot, you got a loyal women who's willing to put up with you, you got a kid on the way god is just being good to you." He said handing me the ring back.

"How you know I got a baby on the way?"

"Oh my good sis done told me she ian tell the girls yet cause Zora haven't texted me."