Not yet

N'diyah POV

"No bae don't tell her yet." Dontae said as he rubbed his hands down his face.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"N'diyah look at it ma. Luxe is too young to understand right now you know and if she finds out now that you're not her mother that's gonna crush her lil heart. You the only mother she knows you know how that's gonna make her feel yo? See what I think right is that you're thinking about yourself. You think just cause you think ya momma is getting clean you can just tell Luxe who her real mother is? No baby it doesn't work like that. You being selfish." Tae said

"I-I-I'm selfish? Really? You know what I'm already done with this conversation and you can sleep by yourself tonight cause I'm sleeping in the guest room." I said as I was finna walk away but was pulled back down by Tae.

"Look ma Ian mean to make it sound bad. Yes I understand you happy your mother is getting clean but you only thinking bout yourself right now not Luxe. Put yourself in her shoes see how it would feel if you found out the women you called momma isn't ya momma. She's too young to understand and if you do tell her she's gonna be hurt just don't tell her right now. I mean either way she's gonna be hurt when you tell her but it's for the best ma. Tell her when she gets older if you tell now it's gonna crush her childhood and we don't want that neither would we want that for when she's older but she gots to understand you had to do what you had to do. Im proud of you ma foreal you did it by yourself not many would or could do what you did you strong for that ma and that's why I love you."

When he was talking all I felt was emotions. I've never cried no matter how hard things got I never cried I had to stay strong for my sister for ME. I've never had time for ME or to think about just ME. I'm too busy with Luxe and school along with work I have no time for me.

"Baby quit all that cryin. Look I see you stressing you never get time alone so I got something plan for you for tomorrow." He said wiping my tears.

"You don't have to do that."

"It's fine ma I want to spoil you and shower you in gifts and give you the world. I love you and want you to be my wife and have my kids one day. Luxe would understand once you tell her don't beat yourself up about it."

"Alright well I'm tired." I said as I laid on his chest and he rubbed circles in my back and I instantly fell asleep.

Dontae POV:

Once I realized N'diyah was asleep I turned off the tv and went to sleep also.

"Dontae! Dontae! I need you!"

"You don't need me you got that other nigga!"

"He hit me Tae! I need your help"

"N'diyah why you leave me in the first place?"

"I- I was hurt I wasn't thinking can you just come please!"

She was crying and I hate to hear her cry.

"Okay okay send me your location and stay in the closet until I get there Okay?"

"O- Okay please hurry"

She sent me her location. I had our son with me for the weekend. Since we've broken up N'diyah has moved on and I've just been single I can't see myself with another woman but N'diyah and not being a family with her hurts.

Once I pulled up to dude house his car wasn't there so I just went in holding my gun.

"Aye ma where u at?!" I yelled going upstairs.

"N'diyah!"

I walked into what I think was their room and opened the closet and saw my worst nightmare. She was laying in her own pool of blood.

"Mane no wake up! N'diyah! Baby you can't leave me I need your help with our son! Don't leave me now baby! Please!"

I cried and picked up her life less body and called the police.

I woke up in a panic N'diyah was placing a cold rag over my body.

"Baby you Okay?" She asked as she helped me up.

"Yes umm I need some water can you get me some please?"

"Yes anything for you I'll be back."

She walked out and I got undressed.

"Here you go baby."

"Thank you ima go shower."

"Okay."

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror o was becoming a different man. I wanted to get out the game and make a family with N'diyah and make her my wife and I'll do so sooner or later.

———————————————————-

TBC😒

Yes y'all Ik it's a boring chapter but I'm finna make another chapter now and it's gonna be better I promise💯

What y'all think about the dream Tae had?

What y'all think should happen next?🤔

Make sure y'all vote and comment speak ya mind cause a sista need ideas😊

I did not proof read!!

Words written: 875🥴