He could neva!!

Amira POV:

Yeah when I saw Killa and his lil bitch walkin in the store I bumped ha ass on purpose. Cause fuck she think she is going out with a nigga I fuck with. Then on top of that the lil bitch had a nerve to get buck with me but that's okay cause when I catch ha lacking ima beat ha ass cause what's mine is mine and Killa is mine and if I gotta beat a bitch ass every day over him then so be it but just know I'm the end he gone still be mine fuck what anybody gotta say.

I was now at home on the phone with Ari bout to tell ha what happened today.

Phone convo:

Me- "Yes girl then had a nerve to get buck with me like I won't beat ha lil ass beta gone head."

Ari- "So what he say? Beta yet what did he do?"

Me- "Girl Nothing he just stood there with a smirk on his face."

Ari- "We might gotta run up on this lil bitch. And ion understand why you pressed when you know he gone come right back to you."

Me- "True but seeing him with her just pisses me off."

Ari- " Girl chill just give him a lil some to look at he'll come texting probably calling."

Me- "You right let me get right to send him a few attachments I'll call you later."

Ari- "Alright sis don't let shorty take yo nigga you beta then that."

Me- "Right thanks for the advice girl." Click

Once I got off the phone with Ari I went to my dresser and took out this black lace one piece lingerie I had got not to long ago and went to take a shower.

After my shower I oiled my body down and put on the lingerie set. Got into my full length mirror and snapped a few pictures from different angles and sent them to him saying.

Me- "You missing out on something good 💦ya new bitch could neva 😏" sent @8:30pm

It felt like forever when he texted back this bitch must've really had him sprung.

BigDKilla🍆💦: yoo look what we had going on gotta stop like now. I'm pretty sure you could had any nigga you want Ight? But just don't text or call me no more." Read @8:54pm

Me- "Whatevea but when you need a lil quick nut and shorty fuck you ovea don't come running to me nigga lose my number🙄" Read @8:56pm

This nigga really just left me on read. That's fine cause he gone regret this she is too lil bitch ass. I got something for they asses if I can't have Killa neither can she period'T.

After sitting and thinking I called one of my lil fuck buddies over I need to release some stress. Fuck Killa and N'diyah think ima give up that easy she beta watch ha back.

——————————————————

TBC🥴💞

Sorry for the short chapter y'all I'm tired I just wanted to give y'all a lil something before I went to bed. Thanks for the love and support you guys show I really appreciate it💯.

What do y'all think about Amira?👀

Regret?🤨

N'diyah beta watch ha back?

Did Killa do the right thing by leaving Amira alone?🤔

Make sure y'all VOTE AND COMMENT 💞

Who POV y'all want next?

N'diyah ?
Killa ?
Zy?
Ari?
Amira?

Let me know goodnight loves💞🥰

Words: 574🌸