Break them apart

Amira's POV:

When I found out I was pregnant I put it on Killa not only because he had the money and I love him but because I really didn't know who the baby daddy was. And yes y'all heard me right I love Killa he was everything you could ask for in a man plus more but every since he got with that bitch N'diyah he tryna act all faithful like I won't break them apart.

Anyway today I was going to this nigga I mess with house so we can do the do y'all know wassup. I give him mouth he give me tongue and that's that but this nigga get to damn cocky when he up in me like nigga calm down.

I knocked on his door. He came not even five minutes later.

"Wassup ma?"

"Heyy."

"Come on in."

See the thing about me and Keith is that I have mixed feelings I like him but I just don't know if I'm ready for a relationship with him even tho he wants me I don't know if I'm ready.

"Soo I know I called you over here but I don't want to have sex I wanna talk and chill." He said as he grabbed my hands.

"Okay that's fine I guess." I said as I sat down beside him.

"Well you told me that you're pregnant is there a possibly it could be mine." He asked with a lil bit excitement in his voice.

"There's a maybe." I said looking down

"Look mamas Ian gone judge you because you don't know who the dad is but ma you gotta be more careful you know? So tell you what when the baby is born we could get a DNA test and I'll help you through whatevea you need through the whole pregnancy if you just let me in ma Ian gone hurt you I just wanna love you." He pulled me into a hug as I let tears fall from my eyes.

See thang about Keith is that he has a good heart and me being stuck on Killa isn't good and I don't want hurt him that's all.

"Keith I don't want to hurt you, you're to good of a man for me and I don't want you to want me because I'm broken."

"Baby that's what I'm here for to fix you if you just let me. I wanna be in you and our child's life." He said looking me in my eyes.

"Keith-"

"Please ma." He pled

"Fine, fine." I said giving up at this point.

One thing I wasn't done with was Killa and his bitch they gone get theirs believe that my lil plan on breaking them apart isn't up.

Me and Keith laid up as we watched "The Players Club" and just chilled.

Dontae Aka Killa's POV:

"Ma!!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Yes Tae?" She said peepin her head in the bathroom cause I was on the toilet. Ha eggs had a nigga stomach gone.

"What the hell you put in them eggs!"

She bust out laughing.

"Nothing but salt, pepper, and a whole lotta cheese."

"Damn bruh-" grunts.

"Boy let me go get these groceries with the girls I'll be back." She said still laughing.

"Noo wait for me."

"Okay fine just hurry up you stink." She was now laughing nonstop.

"Man close the door."

She closed the door and I've been on the toilet for about ten minutes before I got up and got myself together.

"Stank ass." N'diyah said as she fell on the couch and starting bugging again.

"Laughing is catching." I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah you ready baby?"

"Yes I am whatchu cooking tonight?"

"Whatchu want?"

"You know how to make a roast?" I asked.

"Yes I know how to make a mean roast with carrots, celery, sweet onions with some potatoes ohhh baby you gone want seconds of that roast." She said getting excited.

"But we need a crockpot. That's the best way to cook it."

"Okay chef N'diyah." I said laughing cause my baby loves to cook.

"You know. Girls what would y'all like for dessert?" N'diyah asked

"Umm how about ahh lemon cake?" Shiyah asked.

"That's her favorite." I told N'diyah.

"Luxe?" N'diyah called out.

"Yess mommy lemon cake good."

"Alright baby."

We made it to Walmart and y'all know black people we say we going in there to get certain things and end up getting the whole store well that was us. We went grocery shopping for days cause N'diyah claim Ian "got shit in my crib" but I can't lie it's true.

"Alright let me get this season and into the crockpot. I cut everything right? Rightt. Okay add a lil spice yessuh can't go wrong with a lil spice."

This girl was really over here talking to herself while she got stuff together. I'm glad I got her to talk more.

"Baby could you turn on some old school music Mary J Blige is what I prefer." She said moving her hips a lil.

"Why you so happy?" I asked as I connected my speaker and played "All I Need."

"Because you just do something to me I fall in love with you all over again every day you give me a reason to breath I've never had this feeling before and I'm glade you could have this effect on me."

She smiled at me and I kissed her she moaned as I bit her bottom lip as she opened her mouth as I slid my tongue in. She pulled away and bit her lip I knew I done turned her into a freak.

"Nawl baby you gotta cook ion like burnt food." I said laughing while I smacked ha butt.

"Shut up." She pouted.

I just laughed and went to watch ESPN.

———————————————————
TBC🥴

Short chapter and I apologize I got y'all tomorrow tho💯

What y'all think about Amira?

She using Killa?👀

N'diyah talking more?

Not Killa turning N'diyah into a lil freak🤫

Anyway make sure y'all comment and vote!💜

Who's POV y'all want next?

I didn't proof read so please excuse any mistakes😌

Words written:1027🥵