This is new to me

N'diyah POV:

"Babygirl!" Tae yelled from the game room. I got up and stood in the door way.

"Yes." I said quietly.

We been dating for almost four months and I'm still shy around him. He's a good guy but most of the time he's very busy and his phone goes off every second which is something I hate. When we're together he shows me much attention and the girls also. Not never in a million years did I see myself dating a kingpin. But I never saw him that way I saw him as a good guy just tryna make it and selling drugs is fast money so I mean who wouldn't want to make some fast money but me I rather work a 9-5.

"Why you so damn shy girl ? Come here." He laughed and put his controller down.

I walked towards him and he grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer.

"How you feel about me taking you on a real date?" He asked looking me in my eyes.

"Umm I would like that." I gave him a sly smile.

"Good we got reservations at 10:00 tonight."

"Alright, where the girls?"

"They at my momma house for the weekend I wanna spend time with you." He said kissing my neck.

"Oh okay. And I see you wanna do more than just spend time with me." I said laughing.

"You funny but real talk I wanna get to know you and just talk to you."

"That's fine with me but as of right now I have to go find a outfit for tonight. You picked a good day cause I'm off." I said patting his cheek and getting up off his lap.

"Say get some sexy too." He lick his lips and god he knew he looked sexy.

I winked at him and gave him a smile and walked out so I could get dressed and get ready to go to the mall. After I finished I told him I was gone and he handed me his black card. We literally kept shoving the card back and fourth cause I told him I had my own money but he insists that I take the black card and at the end I ended up taking the card anyway.

Once I got to the mall I went into this boutique and saw this beautiful red strapless dress that goes down to my ankles.

"That would look good on you." A deep voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see a man with dreads that was neatly done and pulled back into a ponytail. His skin complexion was dark skin and when he smile I saw his pretty straight pearly whites. His eyes was like a hazel color it suit him well and he stood about 6'7 if not taller.

"Thank you." I said grabbing the dress and going over to the shoe section of the store.

I didn't want to entertain this man when I have one at home. As I was choosing between the glitter open toe heels and the black open toe heels I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the same man.

"The glitter ones would look better." He said licking his lips I could tell he wasn't from around here 'cause of his thick accent.

"Yeah I think so too." I said smiling at him.

"You going out on a date huh?"

"Yes and I really don't think I should be entertaining this conversation we're having."

"Understandable my name is Devin." He said holding his hand out.

"N'diyah." I said shaking it.

"Nice meeting you hopefully I'll see you around again."

I just gave him a smile and kept it pushing. After I paid for my stuff I went to go get my nails done and grabbed a few accessories. I grabbed Shiyah and Luxe a few things and Tae and called it a day. When I was about to leave my phone started ringing it was Tae.