Whats really wrong?

Dontae POV:

Lately my moms haven't been doing to well. When she gets around the girls she smile but she does that to keep them from worrying about her.

I know my baby probably think I'm cheating but I'm spending every chance I get with her after I leave work.

Me and Nasir was gonna go out today since pooh was at work and the girls was at school.

"Lil man you wanna see grandma?" I asked Nasir as I looked through the review mirror.

"Yess I miss grawnma." He said clapping his hands.

"Alright then after we leave grandma house we gonna get ice cream okay?"

"Yayyyy!!!"

I'm glad my son is a happy baby I love him so much.

Once we got to my moms house I let myself in.

"Ma! Ma you home?!" I yelled as I sat Nasir down on the chair.

I went upstairs cause she didn't answer me.

"Ma I brought Na-"

I opened her door to see her on the floor holding her chest. She's been having chest pain for the last year and the doctors had yet to tell her what was wrong.

"Ma! Ma! You, Ma okay let me call the ambulance."

I checked her pulse and it was slow.

"911 what's your em-"

"My moms she got she's on the floor I checked her pulse it's slow send somebody over here now! Address is 921 MLK ROAD PLEASE HURRY!

Click!

I was panicking and hurt I didn't want to lose my mom. Just as things was getting good shit goes bad.

Once the ambulance they took my momma to the hospital and I called ZY and N'diyah to tell them to come by. I really didn't want the girls or Nasir to be here so I told Zora to take them with her till we leave.

I just hope my momma make it.

————————-
N'diyah POV:

When Tae called me and told me to come to the hospital I was worried. I didn't know if something happened to him or Nasir so I rushed to the hospital.

When I got their I saw both Tae and Zy eyes both bloodshot red.

"Hey baby what's wrong? What happened?" I asked hugging him then Zy.

"It's my momma she has a stroke. Baby that's why I've been coming home late because she told me she wasn't feeling well she's been having chest pain for this past year and the doctors couldn't find out what was wrong I can't lose my momma ma." He said crying on my shoulder.

"All we can do now is pray it's all in god hands bae."

I stood up and grabbed their hands and we prayed.

2 hours later....

We've been at this hospital for two hours. I called Zora to tell her the kids was gonna have to stay with her for tonight and I'll pick them up in the morning.

"Ma I hope she make it." Tae said as tears fell from his eyes.

Ian never seen my baby cry until now and it's hurting me.

"Your mother is strong baby you know this. She's not gonna leave you now you just started getting on the right track. You got a legit business, she got three grandkids that she loves, she got you and Zy and most of all she's not finish living her life yet so baby she's not leaving now plus my brother Zy over here haven't made it into the music industry yet with his talent self. Baby she loves y'all she's completed with y'all in her life and so am I she's not going anywhere any time soon baby believe that have faith, talk to god he's always listening."