Got My Baby Back!

N'diyah POV:

Today was Friday and Zora is coming to get me, Dana, and Devin from my apartment. Luxe is already gone with Zora's sister so now all I'm doing is waiting on Zora slow ass.

"Girl I'm sooo ready for this trip." Dana said.

When I told Dana we was going to Miami this girl screamed in my ear so I hung up. She called back apologizing tho. I really didn't want to go cause Tae wasn't gonna be there and I really wanted to talk to him. I hate being on bad terms with somebody. Anyway let me zip this suitcase up.

Knock, Knock

"Come in!" I knew it was Zora.

"Heyy y'all, y'all ready?" She asked.

"Yes damn took you long enough." Devin said.

"Nigga shut up and take their bags to the car."

He rolled his eyes at her but did as told. Shaking my head.

"Sorry it took me so long Zy act like he didn't know how to pack his own clothes he get on my damn nerves." She said as she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"You good girl."

"Ight that's everything let's go." Devin said.

"Dang rush us why don't you." Dana said.

"Ight let's go"

We all left out I made sure I locked my door behind me and we went to the airport.

At the airport...

"Ian never been on no plane and I'm scared." Dana said

"You ain't the only one." I said

"Y'all foreal Ian never been on no plane?" Devin asked.

"I have it Ian bad." Zora said as she laid on Zy chest.

I sat by the window looking out of it. The lady started giving instructions on what to do and what not to do and about five minutes we started to go up in the air. I had to calm myself down and tell myself we gone be good.

In Miami...

Miami was beautiful it looked why better then what you see on tv or the internet.

"I checked y'all into this nice ass hotel rooms are big as hell Dana and Devin y'all got a room together, N'diyah yo room right in between me and Zora room. I told them to give me the best room available for you I hope y'all enjoy and we're going out to dinner tonight so look presentable." Zy said as he held Zora by her waist.

"Okay is that all? I'm tryna get to my room." Dana said as she looked at Devin who looked at Dana with lust in his eyes.

"Well shitt here y'all keys. Zy handed us our keys and we all went to our rooms.

I was in awe when I step foot in my room. It's was beautiful and big. It had a little kitchen, a bathroom, a living room, and a big ass bedroom . I loved it.

After sitting in my room hearing Dana and Devin head board hit the wall I put my AirPods in but that didn't help because now Zy and Zora was going at it. Trust somebody gone leave Miami pregnant believe that.

I left out my room because I couldn't sit there while they asses had sex so I went to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Umm do you know a store that's around this area?"

"Umm yes ma'am it's one right across the street."