Big Fight!!

N'diyah POV:

After Devin and I dropped Luxe off I called up Dana to see if she wanted to come out with me just in case Devin ass try something cause I can't lie dude is weird. I'm still wondering how the hell did he find me but other than that he's cool people I just got to watch him.

"Heyy girl you look good." Dana said as me and Devin walked into the house and their eyes locked.

"T- Thank you Dana this is -"

"Devin, N'diyah's friend, how are you beautiful?" He asked as he gave her a signature smile while holding his hand out.

"Well I'm Dana as you already know thanks for the compliment but Ian fucking with ya now playboy. Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart but I'm on my bald headed hoe shit especially cause summer coming up in two days." Dana flipped her long, black, middle part lace front.

I burst out laughing.

"Girl you is stupid anyway you look good girl I'm feeling the lace."

"Thank you pooh I like it to shit just cost too much if anything I would've put it on myself."

"Soo are y'all beautiful ladies ready? Cause we gotta get to the mall." Devin said all up in Dana frigerator.

"Nigga get out of my frigerator and yes we're ready. Let me grab my purse."

At the mall

"Ouu y'all  I like these!" I said looking at these denim yellow looking yeezys.

"Yeah shorty they are fye. Let's both get some you paying for mine."

"Boy bye if anything you will be paying for my pair." I said laughing

Next thing I know my phone starts to rings it was a FaceTime call from Tae. I picked it up.

Incoming FaceTime call from Big Daddy Tae🤤👅:

"Boy stop cause you is not all that."

"Yoo pooh who you talking to?!Who that nigga in the background?!"

"Shut up dang. Oh snap Ian know you was on the phone."

I was lying I picked up the phone and told Devin to be up all on me so could let Tae know how it feels to see your love one up on somebody else and it Ian you.

"Man N'diyah quit playing with me and come home let me talk to you."

"Boy no the fuck you done cheated and we want even broken up for two weeks you a sad case for a man. Matter of fact don't call my phone no more. Luxe is at your mothers house if you wanna see her. You got me fucked up if you think ima come back to you Boy please. But if you mind I'm tryna hang out with my friends so bye."

"N'diyah dont Han-"

Click!

End of FaceTime call...

"Yeahh you got homeboy good." Devin said laughing.

"Yeah I know."

"Soo Dana-"

"Ian gone happen so quit tryin."

"Damn you gotta do me like that shorty?

"Yeah now be gone. Girl let's go to the food court." Dana said.

"Ouu yes cause I'm hungry." I paid for my shoes and me and Dana headed to the food court not before gettin bumped by some chick.

"Watch where you going hoe!" The girl yelled causing a scene. I looked back to see Amira and Ari.

"Hoe? That's what you called me? A hoe? You know Amira you've had a problem with me since middle school and I just can't understand what the fuck I've done so wrong that you soo pressed over me. So you know what ima leave and y'all have a nice day."

Just when I was finna walk away this hoe said some real disrespectful shit ever.

"You fucked on ya daddy and he left you and ya crackheaded mother. Ya damn sista a whole crack baby broke bum bitch."

Everything flashed before my eyes until I blacked out. I grabbed Amira by her shirt and decked her in her shit three times and she fell to the ground and being the women I am I let her get back up and fight back I like a fair fight.

"Come on bitch fight back I fight fair!"

She tried swinging on me but I caught ha ass with a left hook. She stumbled a lil bit. Devin was on the sidelines recording the whole thing.

"You got so much dirty shit to say bout me but can't fight this battle come on sis."

She caught me in the nose but I kept
my focus.

"Bitch you fucking on my man. Need to go find ya daddy and go fuck on hi-"

Before she could finish I started hitting her in her shit. At this point it wasn't no fair fight this bitch disrespected me and my peoples twice and Ian going for none. All I saw was red at this point and Ian give a damn if this bitch was pregnant she was gone get hers.

"Yoo yo yo N'diyah chill she's bleeding bad!" Devin said. Ian give a damn tho.

I felt a pair of hands pick me up and throw me over there shoulder.

"Look ma calm down baby you just sent her to the hospital." I voice I knew to well said to me still causing chills to go down my spin.

"Get the fuck off of me! Put me down!" I yelled as Tae walked me out the mall.

"Look calm down yo why the fuck you with that other nigga?!" He yelled as he put me down.

All I could do at that point was slap him. I was so damn hurt by what he done to me it didn't make any sense.

"Baby I understand you're ma-"

"Shut the fuck up you don't understand shit! You hurt me we was good and one lil argument everything goes left because I had to work you a piece of shit. I was gonna come back but you when I found out you fucked on this other chick named BRI and I was like Ian coming back at all. You broke my heart Tae and ion think you can fix this shit. Goodbye Tae." I walked off to Devins car where he was standing at.

"N'diyah! N'diyah!" He yelled my name but I didn't look back cause I know if I did I'll go crawling back to him and that's what I didn't want.

"You good ma?" Devin asked.

"Yes I'm fine." I said as he opened my door.

"Babygirl quit crying Dana give me a wipe outta yo pocketbook.

She handed him one and he wiped my face.

"You gone be good best you beat shorty ass I was like okay "lil Mike Tyson in the cut" I recorded the whole thing too."

"You foolish now come on cause I'm hungry."

———————————————————
TBC🤯

Ohh shit na N'diyah beat Amira's ass?😳

How did Tae find N'diyah?

Tae tryna get N'diyah back🤔

Make sure you vote and comment 💜

I love y'all feedback 💯

Y'all keep me pushing yoo fr😌

What should happen next? I'm thinking about fasting forward into time🤷🏾‍♀️

I really got lazy on this chapter my medicine kicking in yall🤧
(It makes me real sleepy)

I did not proof read💯

Please let me know what y'all want to see happen next y'all make me better at what I do💜

Words written: 1218🤧