Family matters!

2 years later...

N'diyah POV:

It's been two years y'all TWO YEARS! I'm now twenty bout to be twenty one in a few days. I had my son Nasir Amir Carter last year on April 6 at 4:00am and ima tell you how it is it's painful.

It was hard at first waking up at anytime of the morning changing his diaper, feeding him, rocking him to sleep then his dad wanna be gone all day and night I couldn't catch a break. I've opened my shop and business is going well. I'm still doing online classes. Me and Tae are married I can't say everything been going well because he does have his days and ion be having time to argue with him especially if he doesn't want to talk to me about what's wrong with him.

My girls done grew up on me. Luxe is now five and Shiyah is seven I'm sad cause they aren't babies anymore.

My mom well she's good I guess me and her got into it because I told her that I didn't want to tell Luxe who her real mother is because she's to young and I'm the only mother she knows and if she finds out that I'm not her mother it's gonna crush her childhood and my momma raised all hell that day yess she went in on me.

Flashback....

"Momma I just don't think we should tell her. She's too young to understand."

"N'diyah I'm her mother just like I'm yours drugs or not who pushed her out? Who made her? Me exactly!"

"Why are you yelling? I'm just trying to- you know what you may made her and pushed her out but when you got home who did you give her to?!Who had to raise her with not the first lick of money?! Who got up at anytime of the night to change her?, feed her?, love her? Who Lisa?! Me exactly! So don't come to me with that bullshit you should've thought about yo kids before them drugs! Dad left and apart of you left too. When I seen you that night sticking that needle in your arm I knew that you wasn't gonna be the same and for you to tell me what to do with MY child that I raised on MY own is a no no you could've had that chance if you would've raised her yourself!"

'Smack!'

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"You know what for you to judge me is wrong! I was hurt, I didn't feel loved, I felt worthless!, I couldn't raise y'all-

"So you turned to the drugs? Wow you had a daughter here to make you feel loved and take that pain away but you was so damn selfish to only think about yourself you know what "Ma" since I'm in the wrong for not wanting to tell MY daughter the truth just yet ima go."

I grabbed my things and walked out of the door not even looking back because how could she be so selfish.

End of flashback...

Anyway today I'm taking Nasir out to the park since the girls wanted to go out with Tae moms to get their nails and feet done and didn't invite me. Dontae was at work and Dana and Zora was out shopping with Zy and Devin so it's just me and my baby with his happy self. He brings so much joy to me and makes me forget all my problems.

At the park...

"Mowwy again" Nasir said as I helped him up on the slide again.

"Yaya get down!" I heard a mans voice come from behind me.

I looked up to see a lil girl about four years bout to jump off of the slide I sat Nasir down and went to catch the little girl who was about to jump.

"Yayyy again again!!" She said clapping her hands.

"No ma we gotta go." The man said as he came up to me as I still had the girl in my hands.

"No I want to plawy." She said pouting it was so cute.